according to all known laws of aviation

THIS HAS LIKE 600 READS HAHHSHS I FEEL LOVED WOWZA

After the pannies finished their lovely breakfast, they all packed up and sat themselves down in the lounge, with the huge cinema screen in front of them. They spent about 15 minutes arguing over if they should watch shrek or the bee movie. After a game of scissors paper rock, the bee movie won. So they all sat down with their popcorn while Hannah put the movie on.

"according to all known laws of avaition, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. the bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible"

And like that, the movie started. It was just as dank as they said it would be, although Dan wouldve rathered shrek. Nothing can compare to that beautiful green ogre.

About halfway through the movie, they got bored  and decided to switch the tv off and start playing truth or dare, Tayla went first. 

"Phil! I dare you to say the alphabet backwards!" Tayla dared the boy with the ebony hair and crystal eyes

"Uh yeah, sure, okay!" He started "Z, Y, X, W, B? Oh crap, thats not right". The pannies all giggled at Phils stupid mistake and continued playing truth or dare until it got a little out of hand when Tamara dared Renee to jump off of the roof into the pool...

Luckily Renee wasnt stupid enough to do that, so instead, they decided to all get a bus to pick them up and take them to vidcon.

im gonna leave it there lol. also this chapter was inspired by my brothers watching the bee movie. have a nice school holidays !!