b u s

HI IM BACK FROM HELL!!!!!! And ready to write a panfic about THE COOLEST GC EVER (i love u dodie).
lets go 👉😎👉

also: theres a new character, mads/maddy/madeline. everyone give her a walm welcom.

and. i'm at elises house rn, and she insisted on writing some paragraphs, so, the things in asterisks are written by elise. enjoy.

Dan, Phil, and the rest of the pannies sat in a circle in the lounge, waiting for the bus to arrive. Somewhere among conversation, Abi shouted "L*T" making TJ to leave the room for 2 minutes to calm down after hearing such a horrible slur. It was very sad and dramatic. Slurs and swears are not okay in the panhouse.

No less than 10 minutes later, they heard the busses out the front of the mansion and all scurried out to them excitedly.

Sahalie and Elise called shotgun on the front seats on the left, and Dan and Phil sat to the right of them. The rest of them were scattered around the bus randomly.

*Of course Elise and Sahalie sat together, because #sahelise exists. Even Dan and Phil ship it, for some hecking reason.

Finally, the bus pulls in to Vidcon. The pannies arrived quite early, as Dan and Phil had an online relationship Q&A event on the main hall. After pulling in to a carpark, the girls all piled off the bus.

'Where the hell are Dan and Phil,' Roxy questioned' after they all noticed they hadn't come off.
SUDDENLY, THE GIRLS HEARD ZIPPERS UNDO THEMSELVES, AND DEEP, GHASTLY INHALES OF AIR, A SENSE OF MAGNETISM, AS IF TWO PEOPLE WERE DESPERATE TO BE TOGETHER.

Georgia's gasp/cackle erupted in sudden joy.
You guessed it, Dan and Phil were having cheeky bum secks on a bus!*

After Dan and Phil had... finished... they got off the bus as if nothing had happened, earning a lot of weird looks because of their messed up hair and... umm... love marks.

"regional indicator g" TJ errupted as soon as they finally got off the bus

"LeSBIAN" Dan yelled back at her sheepishly

"wow you got me there" TJ said back with a roll of her eyes

Meanwhile Phil stood blushing furiously hiding behind his significant other.

*"Awwww" Sahalie cooed, 'That's pretty gay.'

'NO MORE THAN YOU ARE YA FILTHY OGRE,' Dan pronounces saltily, before glaring at Elise and Sahalie who were mimicing Dan and Phils actions on the bus. Elise tops. The pannies rolled their eyes and turned around, as one thing led to another, and they ended up moving to the toilets in the venue. They were not spotted for a few hours. (smut in the next chapter ya filthy cunts)*