January 7th 2017

i planned to write this faster, then publish this chapter on jan 7 (the day of vidcon in this story) but that didnt happen bc im lazy lol. anyway hope you like this chapter, just pretend its jan 7 today, imagination. (also this is a really long chapter compared to the rest of them, yay? idk you decide. im making this a/n too long fmdnndndjd bye)

Emily woke up early to birds chirping outside her window, she rolled over to remember where she was, and then ran out of her room and woke Jasmin up in the room next to her
"RENEE OH MY GOD WE'RE MEETING DAN AND PHIL TODAY HOLY FUCKING SHIT" Em screamed, waking up not only Renee, but Lilli and Sigrid who were in the rooms next door.

The four of them got up and ran downstairs and towards the kitchen, Lilli stood infront of the fridge, her eyes bulging and mouth watering as she looked at all the food selections.
"What is there?" Renee asked impatiently from the other side of the breakfast bar
"Enough ingredients to make pannies for the whole group!" Lilli said with a smirk.

Sigrid got the pan™ out and continued to run over to the breakfast bar, where Emily was enthusiastically getting the stove ready for the pancakes.

"I'll pile on the candy, it's such a pretty sight." Lilli started singing the lyrics to Cooking by the book from LazyTown.
"It makes the food taste a dandy, but my tummy hurts all night." Emily continued the song
"It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake. If the way is hazy,
You gotta do the cooking by the book. You know you cant be lazy.
Never use a messy recipe, the cake will end up crazy.
If you do the cooking by the book...
Then you'll have a cake!" They all sang in unison, before bursting into a fit of laughter, they were such memes.

About an hour later, they'd made five huge plates of pancakes. Sigrid set up the outdoor table, which was was right next to the pool, and the four girls headed upstairs to wake the rest of the group up, it was almost ten.

Emily got out her phone and connected it to the bluetooth speakers that were placed around the house. She clicked on the YouTube app, and searched "danisnotonfire", after scrolling down only a little bit (since he never uploads) she stumbled across exactly what she was looking for- Dans Diss Track- ROAST YOURSELF CHALLENGE. She made sure the speaker was on the highest volume it could be- and it was very loud. She hovered her finger over the play button, wondering if she should wake them up in such a cruel way...

and then she tapped

"HELLO INTERNET MY NAME IS DAN AND TODAY, IM GOING TO ROAST MYSELF, WITH A DISS TRACK.... FUCK I JUST HIT MYSELF IN THE FACE- OK LETS... LETS DO THIS" Dans obnoxiously loud and articulate voice blared through the speakers, filling the whole house with a very "fangirly mood", I guess you could say.

When the rap started, Tam jumped out of bed and started singing along, "A MONTH WITHOUT UPLOADING HE COMES BACK WITH A TAG, THAT NO ONE EVEN TAGGED HIM IN HES NOT A CHALLENGR TO DRAG" She screamed at the top of her lungs. If that noise wasnt loud enough to wake up all of them, I dont know what was.

Soon enough, everyone was up and out of bed, dancing to their friends song in their pink pjs that the hotel/mansion had supplied them.

Meanwhile, Dan was driving (with Phil in the passenger seat of course, otherwise he wouldve crashed the car) to the mansion they were staying in, they'd stated over the phone last night that they'd come and pick them up and drive them to vidcon early that morning. When Dan and Phil were about a minute away from the house, Phil joked that had Dans diss track stuck in his head, and it was like he could actually hear it. Dan just laughed along, he didnt want to point out the weird fact that he could hear it too.

As they grew closer to the house, they realised that the music wasn't in fact in their heads, but coming from the huge mansion almost right in front of them. They shouldve known. All the girls were HUGE demon phannies.

Dan and Phil stepped out of their car, hand in hand, and walked towards the gigantic house, the music getting louder with every step. Phil even started singing along at one point, but Dan couldnt hear him over the overwhelmingly loud music coming from the light-littered mansion. After what felt like years (in reality, it was only about 20 seconds) the song finished, leaving Dan and Phil standing outside in silence (apart from the peircing ringing sound their ears made from all the noise), until they heard Tayla from upstairs say, very loudly "OH GOD DAN AND PHIL ARE COMING SOON WE NEED TO GET READY"

And for some reason, thats what motivated Dan to knock on the door.

hah cliffhanger get rekt scrubs

this chapter is the cringiest thing ive ever written hhahahahahha bye xd