knock knock

Hello! I haven't updated in like months, sorry about that. ive been really busy with school starting and just eeehhh. anyway, enjoy

also shit happened in panny fire so instead of sophie being in this story it'll be hannah lol

The sound of knuckles knocking hard on a huge wooden door echoed through the house, the sound hitting the girls like a tonne of bricks. Dan and Phil were at the door. Pauline ran as fast as she could down the stairs and over to the doors, with the crowd of girls following her. When they arrived at the large double doors, Amy opened the door, shaking crazily.

At that moment, Phil tackle-hugged Amy and all the girls as Dan watched from behind with the biggest smile on his face. They all huddled up into a huge group hug, and none of them would've traded that moment for the world.

After what felt like hours of just hugging, Renee remembered that they'd made pancakes earlier that morning, so she and the rest of the giant group of people ran excitedly into the kitchen, dreaming about the beautiful pancakes that were awaiting them.

Once they finally got to the kitchen, they were all extremely puffed, they couldnt even handle the slightest amounts of excersise. It was unhealthy tbh.

When the pannies saw the massive amount of pancakes piled on top of each other, almost all of them reached out to grab one, only to be stopped by Cat and Sahalie who insisted on them all sitting at the table before eating their breakfast.

So they all went out to the large table out the back of the place and sat themselves down in the wodden seats, waiting slightly impatiently for cat to bring the pancakes out. While they waited, they talked about anything and everything. It was so natural. They had all only just met in person but were getting along so well.

Finally, Cat came out with the cutlery and plates, sahalie following her with the two massive stacks of pancakes. The group all helped to set the table out so that they could dig their forks into the beautiful stacks of pancakes in front of them.

The breakfast was silent, all of them eating constantly, but it was a comfortable silence, and for once, every single one of them were happy.

-

this story has half a thousand reads what