CHAPTER 1 : MADDIE

Maddie Silverstone as Holland Roden

Maddie Ethral Silverstone knew her sister was trying to reassure her , but seriously ! This was the third time she changed her job! Therefore to the phone , while eating , she says :" Lanie , you have to stop changing jobs or at least tell me why . Come on , you know you want to " I say in a teasing tone .

And yes my full name is Maddie Ethral Silverstone ; my parents are really creative.

I was told that they wanted to call me Maddison Ethral Ariel ( after my great grandma ) Raven Silverstone , I guess they really like animals which is great since I have a dog called Siberia amd sometimes they have to babysit.

Lanie rolls her eyes and responds
" Same old , same old . Always the narcissists , they're really tiring you know ?"

Lanie was five ft ten inch tall , had red hair with blue eyes and freckles on her cheeks , she was slim and had the appetite of tenpeople : She could eat 2 big burgers ,a box of nuggets , lots of fries , salad and still have space for cake and ice cream .

Lanie continues saying " Anyway , I have to go to get interviewed for another job , ta ta " *A/N I do not want nor mean to offend any British people*

I smile and say " British today , are we ? Well don't forget to call me when the the interview's over and tell me how it went. I know you'll ace it , like you always do" i try to say in a british accent .

"Don't , maddie. Just don't . You suck and we both know it " she says laughing.

"Oh come on ! Atleast I'm trying here , like give a girl a break !" I say smiling

" Ok ok . Now i have to go bye !" Lanie responds .

I'm five foot five unlike my sister , I also have red hair and green eyes (It really depended on the lighting) , I have full ,rose lips and no freckles. I like freckles , they're cute and quirky .

I like to think that I'm skinny with a healthy appetite for sweets and a hatred for sports .

I work for a library called Dreams , infact reading books is my favourite pastime , of course I read to escape reality , to live a million lives in one , to be able to be like my favourite heroines : brave, smart , cute with their own happily ever after and their own princes and heroes .

Finally arriving to the library I sit down and immediately hear the door opening , I look to see who entered and find a gorgeous man , probably in his late twenties , brown hair with amber eyes and he said " Find me a place to hide , now."

Hearing his tone I was immediately about to say no : who did he think he was ,the freakin' prince of the monarchy?? but me being myself , a smart woman , decided to obey him for my own selfish reasons : it wasn't everyday a gorgeous man came up to Dreams and who was I to deny fate ?

Against my better judgement I hide him, only to see him fall asleep the moment he sits on the couch in my office.

Seeing him obviously tired , I took a blanket , put it on him and sit down for work wondering who my sleeping beauty was.
*********
Hello my fellow wattpad lovers !
This is my first chapter ever ! And I'd appreciate it if you write a feedback , be honest but not too cruel . I just want to know whether to stop writing or not !
-QueenCapriForever