CHAPTER SEVEN : MADDIE

In the end , after agonizing on which dress to wear I just thought frux it ! No one can say anything about what I'm wearing , simple , elegant and cute . So frux off ! Even if we were going to le Plateau . I decide on a simple black , short dress with a necklace and black heels . Ah here comes Neli !

"Hey Neli ! You ready ?" I shout

" Yup , been ready to find the one since 1999 " she shouts back .

I start laughing "We both know that wasn't what I meant !"

"Yes I'm ready . Why wouldn't I be?" She tells me smiling .

After putting on my heels , I grab some socks , fresh mints , perfume , lipstick and put them in my purse . I start going to the kitchen when I hear a whistle , I turn and see Lanie catcalling me . I start to feel some warmth through my neck and onto my face , suddenly my ears go on fire " Seriously lanie ? Like come on!" I say while crossing my arms.

" It ain't my fault you smoking " she says

" it also ain't your fault that you talkin' like dis?" I respond and she laughs

" Well , you're still hot " she says

" thank you mademoiselle " I bow down graciously .

I look at her and feel grateful for having a sister like her , even though she has the worst taste in music , so I go and hug her . I immediately feel someone staring so I look around nd see Neli .

" What are you doin' dere ? Com'ere " I say opening my arms

She laughs and says " I honestly can't understand what you're saying , but seeing your open arms I'm guessing you are asking me to hug you , so brace yourself !" And she hugs me .

While she hugged me , Lanie tells me " Don't try doing any accent dude , especially if you want to impress her parents , you suck at it . "

After hugging Neli , I laugh " That's what you always​ say , personally I think you're jealous "

She gasps and her eyes widen in mock terror " Jealous ? Me ? Of who 'miss I don't know how to do an accent' ? "

I look at her and say " Yup . Admit it !"

"Nope !" She says

"Do I have to torture you , Lanie ? Admit it or I'll tickle you until you pee and I'm serious !" I say smiling

" Never ! " She vows

Suddenly I hear justin Biebers song 'Never say Never' and I smirk at Lanie " Even your Biebs is siding with me in this "

Lanie seeing this , looks at the floor , her eyes start to water and she looks like she's about to cry .

Seeing this I say " I may have fallen for that at 10 years old , but I'm not falling for it again "

And you can clearly see her eyes go back to normal " You aren't so gullible anymore , aren't you?"

Suddenly I become aware of Neli watching us laughing .

Lanie starts cackling like a witch and says " shoo shoo get out of here you're going to be late !"

I look at her and say while gaping " you can't kick me out of my own house !"

She smirks and says "watch me"

After leading me and Neli out of the the door she looks at me , waves and slams the door shut .

10 minutes later

" Neli ! Slow the hell down ! You're going to kill us ! " I practically scream.

"Oh Relax ! You need to loosen up a bit , it's not as if you're going to meet the king and queen of the kingdom " she smirks

" Why am I even your friend ? - I say dramatically putting my hands over my heart - Oh wait ! I know ! I need you to fund my library " I say cruelly while smirking back at her

"Oh how cruel of you , Maddie " she says looking away

" You know I'm kidding right ? I don't actually mean that , I don't need any funds " I say worrying that she might believe that

At this point she looks at me and starts smiling and ... she sticks her tongue out while laughing " Gotcha' didn't I ? "

" Neli - I practically growl - I was actually worried for a moment " and she just smiles

" Just drive  , just drive " I tell her

~5 minutes later ~

We arrive at the restaurant and I can't describe how excited I was at coming here .

I quickly follow Neli and after getting glared at by the hostess and stared at , we finally arrive in front of a door .

I could feel my heart beating faster , my palms start sweating and I could feel the start of a headache .

The door opens and as I enter, I see the king , the queen and what seems to be one guy who I assume is her brother , but soon Neli moves from in front of me and I see hottie McSleepy in a black suit with a black tie , messy hair  .

Damn . It just became hotter in here I think

If he's here , that means that he may be Nel's brother .

No.
It.
Can't.
Be.

He.
Can't .
Be .

As soon as I see him , I growl "Wanker" to which he responds smirking and saying " Psycho"

"Wait . Do you to know eachother ?" Nelly asks .

We're wayy past that , Nells .

*******************************