CHAPTER 3: MADDIE

It was finally six o'clock .

As much as I love reading , I don't love having a sore butt when I get up.
Just as I was about to leave I remembered I had a rare sleeping beauty in my office.

What to do , what to do ...

He was still sleeping so he must have been really tired , should I leave him or wake him up ?

If I leave him , he could wake up and decide to rob the library ...Wait ! Rob a library ? That's a little bit ridiculous , who would rob a library ? But then again he wanted me to hide him .

So I decided to let him stay, there was water , there were books therefore he could entertain himself.  He was in obvious need of hiding so I'll leave him and enter earlier tomorrow.

I'll just wake him up.

Should I just wake that fine specimen tomorrow ? No. Today.

I enter my office and I sit on the armchair and just take a moment to admire his face and body and I may or may have not taken a photo or two

Hey ! Don't judge me ! I'll probably never see him again !.

So I lift my arm and try to wake him up :" Mister ? Hellooo ? Mr Sleeping beauty are you there ? " I gently try to rock his shoulders and wake him up and he lazily opens his eyes , takes my arm and hugs it.

I try waking him up again " Mister , can you please wake up and leave my arm ??"

Suddenly , he opens his eyes and says " No. Piss off! I command you to stay" and when I try to pull my arm away , he kept pulling it back to a degree , where my body was being pulled by his , next to his.

I sputter , feeling indignant and then his words register on my mind  " EXCUSE ME ? . COMMAND .ME ? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?? I AM NO ONE'S TO COMMAND , ESPECIALLY NOT A RANDOM, ARROGANT ,CLOTHEADED STRANGER!!!!"

The one thing I hated a lot , was a person trying to command me .

You know what ?? I'll show him !After forcibly removing my arm , I was feeling a little bit childish so I got a magazine from the table nearby , rolled it and hit him with it . Really hard . But only on the face . No that's not true . I may have Or may have not hit his whole body .

He wakes up and starts shouting " YOU PSYCHO ! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ??? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ??? "

" I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE AS LONG AS YOU GET YOUR STUPID ASS OFF MY COUCH , I'M FINE OFF NOT KNOWING WHO YOU ARE !"

He leaves calling me a psycho and looking a little red  .

Fruxing person ! That's right I said it ! Fruxing ! When I want ot say a bad word , I change some letters to make it gad ( good/bad ) word . That's another knack I have, inventing words . It's really fun !

So I leave a bottle of water on the table and leave , locking the door with an evil smirk on my face 

I enter my car and go home .

I live in a small apartment that has a bedroom with a queen sized bed , a kitchen where I try to cook and a living room with a bathroom .

I live with my dog , Siberia , she's a female , one year old and she's a Pomsky, Pomeranian and husky.
" Hey Siberia ! How are you ? Are you hungry ?? Yes you are ! "

I put some food for her , I made some food for me and watched some TV .

After that I went to bed , wanting to stop thinking about Mr Mysterious.