CHAPTER 2 : LUKE

Bernardo Velasco as Luke Hunt

Luke Hunt stormed out on an emotional rampage , who did his parents think they were and how could they ask that of him ? Especially after I just  returned from a 2 day trip without sleeping !

( Lukes pov )

Man , am i tired , but right now I  couldn't sleep so I decide to go into my favourite restaurant to eat , only to find out that I had been spotted by the paparazzi .
Could this day get any worse ? I went faster in my car , a grey Lambo , my baby , my chick , my duckling  . Anyway , you get the idea .

I was so fucking tired but I couldn't trust anyone , since I  was sort of famous .

Ok you got me . I was famous , there is no sort of in it . Sometimes that was a curse , other times it was a good thing , but now you bet your ass ot was a bad thing .

Well if you really insist on knowing i was really goodlooking  ,infact I was six ft three tall , had brown hair , brown eyes and was really fit and i knew it .

For now , i need to find a place to hide and I suddenly remember that my sister ,  Neli , always stayed at a small library that she loved to death , Dreams , a place I could hide so I  set it on the GPS and went , only to remember that there was a festival so you couldn't park anywhere .

This day was getting worse and worse .

Flashback

I returned home , parked the car only  to be confronted by my sister that said :" Hey , Luke ! Wait up! Where are you going ??"

I responded :"why do you care ?"

After breathing deeply I  said :" I'm sorry , I'm just a little stressed out ;
Mom and dad are still hounding me to get married and at this point they don't care who . They just want me to get married to continue "my" legacy . I seriously want to avoid everyone  , so I'm going to find a place to hide , want to come?? "

Neli said " No thanks . Are you ok ?"

I respond " Yes , I'm ok bye little monkey " .

Neli responds" Bye, you hairy ape. "

Flashback ended

I parked somewhere and started walking to Dreams when I was swarmed by teenage girls with whom i took some photos and left.

I didn't want to risk getting distracted so I started alternating between running and jogging  to Dreams , and found behind me girls screaming , so I ran and ran and when I  finally arrived there I was so fucking tired that i became rude and didn't give a fuck about anyone . I figured since I was famous any woman would be happy to have me.

The moment I entered the library, I saw the most beautiful woman with red hair , made in a way that resembled Mickey mouse's ears that was adorable , but as much as she was cute all i wanted to do was sleep so I said :" Find me a place to hide , now "

I saw that she hesitated , but still did it and she brought me into her office and told me to sit on the couch and man was that couch comfy .

Soon I couldn't remember anything when blackness engulfed me.