Chapter Six: LUKE

After having lunch , my thoughts immediately turn to the psycho . She was more beautiful than I remembered , but she was still a psycho and I loved fighting with her . When she got angry her whole face became red and I'm pretty sure she almost stomped her foot on the ground .

Next time I meet her I would love to see if she blushes or where she blushes I think while smirking.

I represent​ the Dravatian royal family so I have to travel a lot . More often than not I meet a lot of people including ' potential brides ' according to my parents .

Hey don't get me wrong , I love my parents , they sacrificed a lot for me and Neli but these days they are a big PIMA also known as Pain In My Ass , you can thank my sister for knowing that .

My train of thought was interuppted by a phone ringing . It was John , my best friend "Luke! My man that has a tan, that I am so jealous of by the way" He crows

"John. Any reason you calling me while you're supposed to be working ?" I say amused

John anwsers by saying" I'm on a break , so i thought to call you . You should be happy you have a friend as good as me "

"Ok ok . Now tell me what you want " I say .

" Well ... i was wondering ....if you wanted to ....go out today " he said

" You do realise that stopping every five seconds won't convince me , right ?" I say

"It was worth a shot" he mumbles

"Anyways Let me check my calendar . I think I can't , I have to go to a family dinner at 8 o'clock with a ... guest? I'll see what that's all about ."

" No worries . I can live with the knowledge that I'm not invited to your family dinner , especially since I've known you since we were 10 " he finishes dramatically .

I roll my eyes , john has a flair for the dramatic , I doubt he'd be able to live without it.

" Oh my ever gracious friend , I'm sure we can find you a seat " I reply .
What can i say , he's contagious!
"Anyways i have to leave , i need a good night's rest , did i tell you what happened in the library ?"

" What library ?" He says

" To cut a long story short , I came home after that 2 day trip for my father , once arrived he starts saying that I should get married for the sake of the kingdom , obviously I get angry and l leave. After that i get chased by girls down the street and enter the bookstore Neli loves "

" Dreams " John interrupts me by saying

" Yes Dreams . I tell psycho to hide me and i find a couch , fall asleep only to be awake from her hitting me with a rolled magazine " I say

" psycho ?" He questions amused

" yup . That's her nickname "I say laughing

"Damn . She sounds fiesty- he says - I so want to meet her ! A girl that hits you , Luke hunt . Is she a beauty ?"

Did i mention that he's an actor ? He's probably thinking about asking her to audition .

" No auditions " I say firmly " and yes. She is really beautiful and she blushes really hard , she literally turns into a tomato " i chuckle

"Hey ! I need to get this theatre sone fiesty " he says in an outrageous tone

Rolling my eyes I say" Anyways i have to go "

" Bye , sweetie ! " he makes kissing noises

" Bye John ." I hang up . That ought to teach him a lesson.

I remember one time where he convinced a girl that he liked , that I was hitting on , hey don't judge me ! I didn't know that , that I was gay and he was my partner. The girl shouted at me for trying to cheat on him and gave him a kiss on the cheek saying that he should leave me . Since then I always tried to get payback .

I call Neli to find out about the dinner and she tells me that she wanted to introduce her friend , the one that works at the library , Dreams, to our parents . For a brief moment I wonder if she knows my Psycho , I chuckle.
I had a feeling she was going to be entertaining. And make no mistake, as much as i love fighting wither her , she was mine .

I check the time , it's 7 o'clock , doing some quick calculations I'd arrive home at 7:10 -7:20 depending on traffic , i definitely stink therefore I have to take a shower and put on some clothes. I decide on a black suit with a blue tie .

By now it was 7:40 so I decide to head to Le Plateau. Perfect night for a dinner , it was calm and cloudless. As soon as I arrive I hear John's voice " I swear , Amelia . He was blushing , He was legit blushing"

My mom's name is Amelia , she's almost 40 , but an absolute beauty and she's really friendly while my father is more the type to observe what's happening while being silent he was nearing 45.

After directing me to our table which was in a private room ,I sit down " why was I blushing , O dear john?"

" I was telling her all about Canada , the girl , not the state. You know ? How you mistook her for Neli and hauled her over your shoulder like a caveman because she was talking to a guy " he starts laughing , actually they all start laughing .

" Ha Ha , laugh all you want , I have plenty of stories about you , john" I sa

"Hey Amelia ! Did I tell you about his psycho?" He starts saying .

" Psycho you say? I hope nothing dangerous " My mother says curiously

At this point , I practically jump out of my seat and put my hand on his mouth to shut him up . But of course john , being john , licks it so I retrieve my hand . Bless the lord ! I just saw Neli !

" Hey look Neli's here ! " I say in a loud voice .

Everyone looks at Neli , but I ... I look at the person behind her. Psycho was here. My psycho. And she looked absolutely stunning wearing that green dress , She took my breath away . For one second my heart beat fast and what surprised me was the fact that she looked shy , not at all like the crazy girl I met during lunch. When Neli sits down she sees me looking at her friend "Luke meet Maddie , the friend that works at Dreams . Maddie meet Luke , my brother "

How idiotic of me , it seems I forgot to fully introduce myself... My name is Luke Cornelius Hunt , yeah I know let's not talk about it , crown prince to the Dravatian throne therefore the heir. Recently my parents have decreed that I marry someone , anyone , start to produce some heirs and take the throne . I believe that I have just the right target in mind.

Maddie's eyes widen surprised to see me and then she practically growls " wanker "

I smirk and say " Psycho"

Neli interrupts by saying" Wait you two know each other ?"

***********************************