alcohol

You woke up the next morning to the sound of Ithaca making pancakes. "Why are you making pancakes?" You asked her groggily.

"You know, I'm not really sure. I'm just hungry I guess. We have to go work in an hour so go get dressed." She replied.

"Fine mom." You grunted as you went into her spare bedroom and grabbed some of your clothes and an apron out of a dresser. When you were done getting dressed you braided your hair into pigtails. You walked into the kitchen and grabbed some pancakes off of a plate. You took a bite and smiled, Ithaca's pancakes were always good. Ithaca put a pancake in her mouth and turned off the stove. "Let's go!" Ithaca exclaimed.

You and Ithaca got to work and got the station ready for a busy day, Friday was always the busiest day for you. Gradually people came in and you kept your eyes peeled for a certain red haired someone. When they came in you called out, "Hey!" To Gerard and Frank. They both smiled and walked over to you. They were ordering the usual and then Gerard whispered to you, "Come talk to Frank and I while you are on break."

"Okay. See you then." You winked at him. You continued to work, but nervously. Does he not want a second date? Did I do something wrong? You worked, but couldn't focus, terrible thoughts kept slipping into your head.
You took your break 30 minutes later, and Ithaca joined you. You walked over to Gerard's table.

You sat next to Gerard, and Frank smiled at you. "So, what did you want to talk about Gerard?" You asked him.

"Frank is having a party with some band people he works for tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me as a date."

"Sure!" You blurted out a little too quickly You blushed, "I mean, yeah that sounds fun." You corrected. Frank laughed at your sheepish remark and you glared at him. Gerard smiled and said, "You know it's really cute when you're nervous." Frank rolled his eyes and you blushed.

"I'll pick you up at 6:30, well meet Frank there." Gerard said to you.

"Sounds good!" You responded eagerly. He smiled at you and touched your forehead, where the bruise was healing. You were so close to face that you could the flecks of gold in his hazel eyes. His hands were warm against the coolness of your skin. You blushed, and noticed Gerard did too.

Frank cleared his throat, breaking the moment. "Sorry lovebirds, but I don't want to see you get all mushy in front of me." You scoffed, and got out of the cramped booth. "I'll see you at 6:30 thanks for inviting me Frank." You walked away, trying not to turn bright red from blushing.

You got back to the coffee bar and told Ithaca everything. The whole time she smiled and at the end she hugged you and squealed, "He asked you to be his date! That's definitely a sign he likes you like you like him!" You smiled, "I guess your right." The rest of the day went by fast.

You were back home and looking for something to wear. You decided on a causal black dress and a plaid flannel. It was 6:15 and you were pacing around your apartment thinking about a multitude of scenarios. How would this go? Will Frank be rude or nice to me? What if Gerard changes his mind? Do I look good enough? You heard the doorbell ring. Gerard was here.

You opened the door, and Gerard sheepishly smiled. He was wearing basic jeans, a black tee shirt, and a leather jacket. He looked you up and down, and said, "Wow. You look amazing." You blushed and said, "You too."

"Shall we go?" He said to you in a fake British accent.

"We shall, kind sir." You responded.
You both laughed, and Gerard put his arm around your shoulder.

*time skip*

You both arrived at the address for the party. It was an old warehouse that looked abandoned. "Are you sure this is the right address?" You asked Gerard.

"This is where Frank said to meet him." He responded hesitantly.

"Okay, well do you see Frank anywhere?"

"I can't tell, it's too dark. Just keep your eyes peeled for him."

You nodded and looked into the darkness of the street. Eventually you saw a small dark-haired head coming your direction. It was Frank and he said, "Hey guys! Ready to party?" You heard Gerard laugh next to you. "Let's go Frank." He said to him. Frank waved his hand, beckoning you to follow him. You and Gerard did, and you followed him inside.

When you got inside you had to shield your eyes from all the flashing lights. Frank had disappeared, leaving you alone with Gerard. He put his hand out, and you grabbed it allowing him to lead you. He dragged you over to a bar where he ordered drinks for both of you. You were hesitant, you didn't drink that often.

You and Gerard sat at the bar talking, and drinking gradually, forgetting your hesitations. Sometime later, Frank appeared next to Gerard, very drunk. He was leaning on Gerard's shoulder, which was the only thing holding him up and talking about cheese graters with a slur in his speech. "You know, they are just so great, I mean they peel cheese! You just drag the cheese across and that's it! So great!"

You and Gerard laughed at Frank's drunkenness. You both kept ordering drinks, not thinking about how you would eventually end up just like him.

*time skip*

You were walking out of the warehouse with Gerard and Frank, trying not to fall over with every step. You were holding onto Gerard's arm and he was laughing the whole time. "Y/N! Have I ever told you your preeeeeeeeeeeety?" Gerard asked you.

"Yeah!" You slurred back to Gerard.

"Don't you kiss people you think are pretty?" Frank whined.

"Um yeah. I think you do." Gerard said, leaning closer to you.

"Then kiss me looooooooser." You responded.

He laughed and kissed you, your lips connecting with fireworks. You felt like you were flying. Frank started clapping, and you giggled. "Hey Franku don't think I forgot you" You say as you go up and hug him. "I'm tired, let's go to my house." Gerard whimpered.

You all stumbled your way to Gerard's apartment. When you reached his apartment Gerard's fumbled  in his pockets for the keys. When he unlocked it you all rushed into the doorway, causing you all to fall over. You were on top of Gerard and Frank was on top of you. "You know, I'm tired. I think I'll just sleep right here." Gerard slurred. "Me too." You and Frank both said at the same time. You all passed out on the floor, your drunkenness finally taking over.