friends

Gerard was going to work for the first time today, but you still had three days off. Ithaca was busy at the coffee shop so you decided to call Frank and ask him to hang out with you. You grabbed your phone and called him.
"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Frank-Fronk" You replied excitedly.

"What's up?"

"I'm bored, so your going to hang out with me."

"I am?"

"Yep."

"Okay, it sounds like I don't have a choice in the matter anyways. Just so you know, don't think it's weird if I get a call or whatever I'm still technically "working" right now."

"We can go out to lunch or something. How does that sound?"

"Good. I'm constantly hungry."

"Figures, I'll be at your apartment in 10 minutes."

"See you there."

"Later Frank."

You quickly grabbed your bag and headed to Frank's apartment.

*time skip*

You knocked on Frank's door. It opened and you saw Frank. His hair was messy and his eyes were bright. It reminded you of a certain someone. "Where are we going to lunch?" Frank asked you.

"How does pizza sound?" You replied with a smirk.

"Excellent. Let's go, I'm starving."

You grabbed Frank's wrist and pulled him out of his apartment. He locked the door and walked down the hall with you. You both walked down the hallway and out to the pizza parlor, making jokes the whole way.

When you were both seated at a small table Frank ordered a vegetarian pizza for both of you. You sat and talked about Frank's work until the food came. You both devoured the pizza and when you were done Frank said you should go to the comic book store.

You were both walking when Frank stopped and looked directly at you. "Frank? You okay?" You asked him.

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you." He responded.

"What is it Frank? I'm your friend, I'm here for you."

"It's a girl, I think I want to ask her out."

"Really? Who is it?"

"I think you know."

You thought about how lonely Frank must have been these last few weeks. With Gerard moody and depressed and you watching him Frank was all alone. Well, there was one other person. It all clicked in your head.

"Ithaca!" You squealed.

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Umm, yeah."

"Awwww! When are you going to ask her out?"

"I was thinking tomorrow, but I'm not good with dates, so I was hoping, you could..... you know, help me?"

"You want me to give you relationship advice."

"Umm. Yeah" Frank responded awkwardly.

"I thought it was weird that you wanted to hang out with me."

"Oh no, I think you're a great friend, I just didn't think you would agree if I told you the truth. It's just you and Gerard are such a great couple, and you know, it's kind of embarrassing to ask for help...."

"Oh Frank, you should have just told me, I'm happy to help you. Okay, step one." You said while grabbing his hand, "Hand holding."

He held your hand loosely, so you adjusted his hand and began to walk, dragging him behind you. "Frank you have to keep up or it's awkward, especially with Ithaca, she moves really fast."

"Oh, okay." He said while jogging to catch up with you. He walked at a brisk pace next to you. "We need to go sit down, so I can teach you how to flirt." You said while walking, still hand in hand with Frank. You pulled him into the comic shop and sat down at a table with him. "Okay, pretend I'm Ithaca." You said. "How would you ask me out?"

He blushed, and smiled at you. "Hey Ithaca, I just wanted to say,
"IthinkyouarereallycuteandfunnyIwaswonderingifyouwantedtogooutwithme?" He said incredibly fast.

"Frank, you need to slow down. I could barely understand what you said."

He took a deep breath and blushed deeper, "Hey Ithaca, I think you're really cute and funny, I love how your laugh can light up a room. I really like you, and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me."

"Sure!" You responded.

He smiled. "How was that?"

"Perfect. Ithaca will definitely say yes."

Frank's phone rang, he cocked an eyebrow at you. "Thank you so much y/n, but I have to go to work."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later. Call me after you ask her."

"Oh, and don't tell anyone I asked you for relationship help, especially Gerard."

"Or what?"

"I may have to kill you. See you later." He said while winking and stalking away.

"See you later, Frank."

You got up and quickly strolled over to the comic shelves. You looked around for awhile and eventually you had around 20 books in your arms. You went over to the register, bought them, and began walking back to Gerard's apartment.

You pulled the key out of your pocket and opened the door, Gerard was lying on the couch and when he saw you carrying all the comics he walked over and helped you put them on the coffee table. "So I see you went shopping." He said calmly.

"Yeah, I figured I might as well." You responded.

"Did you do anything else?"

"Nope, that's it."