fear

Your blood ran cold. Gerard looked scared, and you saw his body begin to tremble. You had to do this for Gerard. You ran through the crowd, looking for Frank and Ithaca. You caught a glimpse of Ithaca's dark brown hair and you grabbed her shoulder. "Do you know where Frank is?" You said harshly.

"Um yeah. You oka-" She asked worriedly.

"No! Get him and meet Gerard and I at the car we need to leave." You cut her off.

"O-okay." She said. You hadn't heard her you already spun the other direction to find Gerard. Your costume was clicking as you ran. Gerard was standing in the same place and you could see his face was wet with only a few tears. You walked up and grabbed his hand. "Come on Gerard let's go check on him." You pulled his hand but he didn't budge. He is in shock. You pulled his hand, practically dragging him through the crowd.

You had made it halfway to the parking garage when Gerard finally snapped out of his haze. His eyes widened and he let go of your hand and dashed ahead of you. "Gerard!" You exclaimed as you followed him as best as you could. You eventually caught him in the parking garage and you saw Ithaca and Frank standing by the car. Gerard pulled the keys out of his pocket and you took them from him. "Get in the passenger seat, you're in no condition to drive." You told him calmly.

"No. I want to drive." He responded harshly.

"Gerard. I'm not going to let you. Now get in the car." You said through grit teeth.

"Fine! We're wasting time!" He barked at you.

He clambered into the passenger seat and Frank and Ithaca got into the back. You squished into the drivers seat, your costume making it almost impossible. "Hurry up!" Gerard snarled at you. You started the car, "Which hospital is Mikey at?" You whispered soothingly. "Hospital?" Frank asked worriedly.

"I'll explain in a minute. Gerard. Where is Mikey?"

"L.A. West Sunset Hospital! Now hurry!" He growled.

You gunned the car and it lurched forward. You explained to Frank and Ithaca about what was happening and they listened, not saying a word. Gerard kept barking orders at you to drive faster, and you did, while trying to stay in the speed limit. Eventually you pulled the car into the hospital parking lot and you all clambered out of the car.

Gerard took off running, the rest of you following. When you got inside Gerard ran to the front desk and demanded to see his brother. "What is your brothers name?" The front desk lady asked with a sneer.

"Mikey Way." Gerard responded angrily.

"Sir, you need to calm down or I will not help you. Mikey Way is currently under surgery and we are allowing no visitors."

"But he could die!"

"Please wait for further notice sir."

Gerard looked ready to attack the woman. He looked nothing like the Gerard you knew. He looked crazy, almost insane. You walked up behind him and tugged his shoulder lightly. "Gerard calm down, there's nothing we can do right now but wait." You said concerned.

"Don't say that to me." He said while glaring at you. He shook your hand off his shoulder.

"Gerard." You said while grabbing his arm pulling him away from the front desk."

"Knock it off!" Gerard said while pushing your hardly away from him. You fell to the ground, the force too much for your body. Frank ran over to Gerard and Ithaca helped you up. Frank whispered something to Gerard, who began to cry quietly. He went to the small waiting room and sat down. "Are you okay?" Frank said to you.

"Yeah. I'm just a little shocked, but I'm not upset, I'm more worried about Gerard." You responded.

"He will be okay. He just needs to let it sink in. For now all we need to do is be there for Gerard." Frank said solemnly.

"Yeah." You said while sitting next to Gerard who was sobbing. Ithaca sat next to you and Frank sat on the other side of Gerard. You were going to comfort Gerard, but you were worried he would hit you again. Instead you looked over to Ithaca, who looked utterly terrified. You closed your eyes as a flashback came to you.

*flashback*

You and Bri were in the car, Bri in the drivers seat, and you in passenger. You were driving through thick forrest, on the way to your mothers house. You didn't have your seatbelt on because there was rarely any traffic on the deserted roads. You were singing with Bri along to the radio when a deer ran in front of your car.

Bri slammed into the deer and put her arm out protecting you from flying out if the car. The car spun off the road, crashing into a large tree. Your body stung everywhere. You were pretty sure your arm was broken and you had some bad cuts from glass. You called out for Bri, but got no response. You became very worried.

You wriggled out of the car and crawled to the other side of the car. You could see Bri crushed in the car from the impact of the tree. You called out her name and tried pulling her out of the car. You pulled out your broken phone and called an ambulance. They arrived at the scene and pronounced Bri dead. Your heart was broken Bri was dead. Bri was dead because of you. It was your fault.

*end of flashback*

You hadn't realized you were crying until Ithaca pulled you into her chest. You knew Mikey couldn't die. You wouldn't let it happen. You already lost Bri, you couldn't loose Gerard too.