Chapter 2: New Friend

It's been a few hours now, sitting upon a wall, you just wanted to more about the man that saved you. Finishing up the apple that he had given you, you through in the trash that wasn't far from your reach. Looking up at the sky, it was close to getting dark and pretty soon. It would be your time to go home and meet him another day. Just before you were about to get off of the wall, you felt a strange breeze from behind. Hearing the sound of a flip happening, you turned your head, seeing Sportacus once more. Seeing his smile, sort of brought some peace to you.

"Sorry about that, ___________. I hope you aren't mad at me?" you chuckled.

"Why would I be? Saving people is your thing. It's a good thing to do." Sportacus only nodded in agreement. "By the way, I've notice something about your-"

"Sadly that will have to wait, it is getting late after all. I can take you home if you want?" questions would have to wait til tomorrow. You didn't mind at all, you simply nodded. He moved closer to you and helped you down from the wall, foot almost slipping. He held you up, his face was close to yours and simply blush thinking of such a thought. You smiled at him softly and started walking over to your new home. As you both were walking, talking was something you've been wanting to do all day.

"I know you have some answers to my questions and all, but can we still talk?"

"Of course, I wouldn't mind that at all."

"Are the people nice here, besides you?" you asked, he nodded.

"The people here are welcoming, well except for one person, but he isn't all bad." you wondered if it was the person that made the hole in the ground, but that would have to wait til later. "What made you decide to come to Lazytown, _____________." when that question was asked. You didn't know what to say, he was a stranger to you, stopping for a moment, seeing the house in front of you. You turned your head back to, Sportacus.

"That's....something I rather not talk about. All I can say is, I wanted a fresh start in life." saying that as you walked up to the mat taking the key out. Sportacus raised an eyebrow, before speaking,

"I'll show you around tomorrow, it's suppose to be nice tomorrow." trying to cheer you up a bit, you unlock the door, looking back at him.

"Thank you, you've been so kind to me." giving him a warm smile, Sportacus nodded.

"No one should be treated differently. See you tomorrow." waving goodbye to you, you waved back seeing him call something in the air. A ladder fell down, looking up in the sky, it was non other than an airship in the sky.

'He lives there, I assume. Must be wonderful.' you thought to yourself, before heading inside. With getting everything ready for tomorrow, taking a shower and getting changed in some fresh new pjs. You climbed into bed, drifting off to sleep, peacefully.

~

"_____________, over here!" hearing him shout your name. Looking over after shutting the door and locking it. You placed the key where it was before and ran up to him. Sportacus trailed his eyes up and down, seeing your new outfit for the day, it was pale blue summer dress showing off her shoulders, detail with tiny flowers at the very bottom, some nice comfy shoes. Your hair was down once more, yet it on top of your head was a white flower stuck in it. Sportacus couldn't help, but faintly blush, he found you adorable for one.

"So where to?" you asked.

"Well I thought we can visit the children at the park. I tend to keep an eye on them and then we can head to town square."

"Sounds like fun!" being all cheerful, he started heading over to the direction of the park. With you following him, a thought can across your mind. Following through, you spoke once more. "Hey, you like games right?" He looked over at you,