Chapter 10: The Past Comes Back

Authors note: This part has a slight lemon in he middle, a warning. 

With walking get down to the town hall, you sweetie the children playing once more. Wearing get the necklace Sportacus gave you, you admired it. Whinging against the sunlight, you can see some of the different colors. Looking back up, you walked inside the town hall.

"Mayor?"

"Ah, Miss ___________. Please come in." with entering, you sat down on the seat. Turning his chair around, he saw you.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to let you know that everything is prepared for the school to start."

"Okay, Mayor thank you." with that your left. Taking a nice stroll around town, you wanted to find a place to relax, the park was nice and so you did. Sitting under the tree while pulling out your sketchbook from your bag, you began to draw him. His eyes, his gorgeous face, you couldn't help, but smile. Yet, with him being an elf, it got you thinking. What rules apply, was it a forbidden love or something. You sure he would've told you, but he loved you, so was it right. Eyeing the drawing, you added the tiniest details, shading and finally complete, it was a spitting image of him. Hearing the sounds of flips cause you to look over. It was him, hearing the children shout and cheered for him. He loved children, he loved saving people. His life was amazing. When he looked at your way, he wink over causing you to blush. You turned back to book, you saw someone in front of you. Before you even look up, you were being picked up and pressed against the tree, before you would scream, you felt a pair of lips onto yours seeing him, you melted into the kiss. Holding onto him, you moved your hand to his hat, you wanted to feel your fingers through his hair, see those adorable ears and wanting to touch them. You wanted him, you wanted him closer than before. Maybe even all the way. Sportacus moved his lips against your neck, giving small nips causing you to softly moan.

"Sportacus~" you whispered in his ear, he purred under your touch. "ég elska þig." speaking in his tongue. A smile form on his lips and spoke,

"ég elska þig." he began working on your neck, sucking on it, you gasp holding him. Tempted to take his hat off, you wanted him. Removing his head, he saw his work on you, he leaned down to your lips and kissed you once more. Your knees felt weak from all this sensation, he caught you and chuckled. "Too much?" causing you to lick his cheek and whispered.

"Since you help me, maybe I.." you reached down pressing your hand against his crotch, rubbing it a little. Sportacus bit his lip, "Can do the same."

"_________, I. I..won't be able to control myself." nipping his neck, causing him to gasp.

"I'm not saying we are going all the way, just a little reward. For helping me." you smile at him and kissed him.

If you don't like skip this part!

"You are addicting." he teased. Putting your sketchbook away, he took your hand and ran to the airship. Keeping up with him, you couldn't help, but smile. Calling ladder, you started climbing up followed by him. Inside the airship, seeing him you pushed him on the bed. He watched you, kneeling down, you unbuttoned your shirt, taking it off. You showed him, licking his lips, you began to unbuckled his pants removing them. His crotch was huge, nervous. He noticed.

"It's huge." Sportacus chuckled.

"We don't have to do this."

"I want too...I want to make you feel good, like you did to me.." taking your hand you placed your lips on it. Tasting it, while stroking you heard him groan. That sounds, you knew you were doing a good job, you kept going shoving your whole mouth down, you started bobbing. Sportacus couldn't believe it, never in his life he felt so good. It was way better than masturbation. Pulling your mouth off of it, you place it between your breasts and move it up and down. Sportacus gripped the sheets from beneath it, his head held back. You can hear him moaning your name. He was enjoying it and deep down inside so were you. Going faster while placing your lips on the head, tasting the precum. He was close, he cried out in pleasure.

"I'm...I'm" you knew what was about to happened. Placing your whole mouth on it, he came, sucking it all in. Sportacus was panting, breathing heavily. Pulling out and tasting every last drop. You swallow it, before getting up, tugging his shirt, you kissed him deeply. Sitting on his lap, you took his hat off, roaming your fingers through his hair, lost in control. He stopped himself, breaking get the kiss he look at you. "That was incredible."

End of slight lemon!

"I knew you would like it." getting off of him and fixing up your shirt. Sportacus grabbed his pants and put it back on. Walking up behind you, he wrapped his arms around you, kiss the side of your neck.

"Say it." he whispered. You knew what he was talking about.

"ég elska þig."

"You say it beautifully." you smiled at him. Before you could even say anything, his crystal beeping once again.

"Hurry back." he nodded and grabbed his hat and jumped out. By than you waited for his return.

~

Down by his lair, he sulk on his chair. He didn't understand why he left, well he knew, but what was the problem, he wanted to be more than friends with you. Yet, Sportacus has you.

"I need to be supportive, yet I still want her...God what is wrong with me!!!"

"What's the matter boy? Don't be straight, be lazy." that voice, no it couldn't be. Getting up from his chair, he saw him.

"Father! What are you doing here?" scared ad he was. He and his father didn't get along very well. Glanni walked up closer to him,

"I'm here to collect someone. You see during my run in, this child was alone. I took her in and well I got attached to her." Robbie was back against the wall, he held his head high, Glanni chuckled. "She owed me, payment for keeping her alive, so what do I do. I made her my bitch. Though I was very kind to her, she decided to leave me." Robbie listened.

"Why would you do something like that? Glanni slapped him across the face, Robbie didn't move.

"Watch that tongue boy, I made you."

"You left us! My mother is dead, because of you." instead of a slapped, Glanni punched his son in the face. Falling down on the ground, Robbie stayed there, shaking with fear.

"And you call yourself a man, back in my day the Rottens were feared, even number 9."

"If I remember correctly, he beat you." Glanni placed his foot on Robbie's stomach.

"Yet who's the one that killed him." Robbie knew, but he wasn't sure if it was true or not. "Tell me where she is, boy!" pressing his foot hard. He wasn't sure who he was talking about,

"Who?"

"__________." Robbie's eyes widen, no...no.no.no, his mind kept racing. Glanni didn't..oh no..

"I'll never tell you." Glanni smirk and kick him hard in the stomach.

"Oh well, then I guess I'll find her myself. As for you." he pulled Robbie up and slammed him against the wall. "It seems you have feelings for her. How pathetic!" he knock Robbie out, leaving him on the floor. "Such a shame, I didn't want it to end up like this. No one defines me." dragging his useless son, he tied him to a chair.

'Time to collect what's mine.'

~

Following his crystal, everyone was safe, except.

"Robbie!" he ran to the billboard, hopefully he was okay. By the hatch he opened it and climb down. Finally inside the lair, looking around, he heard groaning. "Robbie?"

"Sport.." Sportacus saw Robbie, beaten and in pain. Running to him, he untie the man before him. Robbie looked at him, trying to speak. "Get..get.."

"Calm down, Robbie. Who did this to you?" Finally being able to opened his eyes, he spoke,

"Get...her..my father...Glanni...get her." his eyes widen. Glanni was his father and he was after you.

"I have to help you first." with little strength he had, he shouted.

"Go! NOW!" he pushed Sportacus away from him. "I'll be...fine..please.." Sportacus only nodded, he ran out of his lair, heading for you, praying you were okay.