Chapter 4: Unexpected Visitor

As you were painting the painting, a knock was heard at the door. Stopping from what you were doing. You began to walk away cleaning up the mess you were in. Hearing the knock once more, you shouted.

"Its open!" washing your hands in the sink, you saw the man before you.

"Need any help?" he asked. You shook your head as you began to dry them. Than walking over to the refrigerator, you pulled out a water bottle and toss it to him. Sportacus caught it.

"Thanks, __________." with that he started drinking.

'How are the children?" you asked. Sportacus finished drinking and set the bottle on the table.

"Well Pixel decided to use one of his inventions, sending Stingy into the air, with getting him stuck in the tree. The branch was about to break."

"So you jumped in and saved the day?" he nodded.

"Well that's good." you spoke, while walking up to him. So close to him, you placed your hand on his chest. Staring at the number 10. The crystal... Sportacus noticed as he took your hand letting you touch it. It vibrated against your fingers. Using his other hand he cupped your cheek, making you look at him. His eyes staring your own. You felt like you were in a trance of some sort. Your heart started racing, your face heated up, but no matter what you did, you didn't move. For who knows how long you were in, Sportacus was studying you, finding every nook and crany. He wanted to figure out your past. He wanted to know the real reason. His crystal was telling him this, but no matter what his magic that was surrounding her wasn't working. Sportacus blink a few times letting go of your cheek. You saw him move away, you felt you did something wrong, you reach out to him.

"Sportacus? Did...did I do something wrong?" biting your lower lip, he turned to you and shook his head.

"No, nothing at all, _____________." Looking at you face to face, he began to smile at you. "How are you enjoying this town?" he asked.

"I think I've made the right choice of being here." with that you walked over to the door, seeing the time. It was almost eight, you didn't want him to leave, but maybe.. "Sportacus, thank you for this wonderful day. Yet, would you like to stay for dinner? I'm having fish and steam vegetables." Sportacus did like the sound of that, sure he usually goes to bed at a certain time, but food was also important.

"I'll take your offer."

~

Down by the old billboard, Robbie didn't know what to say, as he was eating some chocolate on his big comfy orange chair. He couldn't get you out of his mind, the one person didn't judge him, didn't care about his past. Sure meeting her for the first time, he really wanted to be with you. Yet..

"_____________, I just have to get you all to myself. I can show you the wonders of my world..." looking over to his book, setting the chocolate down besides the table that was next to him. He looked for some idea to get you alone. "Sportaflop this, Sportaflop that, when is he never around her." flipping through the pages, an idea came to mind. "It looks like the Master of Disguise has an idea." wiggling his eyebrows, he shut the book and began working on his project.

~

Sportacus never thought in a long time, this meal was the best that he ever had. With helping you clean up and taking care of the dishes. You lead Sportacus to the door, opening it, he stopped to look at you.

"Dinner was great, you really know how to cook."

"It's a talent." you giggled, causing him to smile.

"Same time tomorrow?" you nodded happily.

"Goodbye, Sportacus." He took your hand giving it a small kiss, you blushed a little. Sportacus started walking away from you, looking up at the sky, he shouted.