Chapter 5: Between Two People and the Struggle of Understanding.

No matter how much the look on his face was, Sportacus looked at Robbie's. The  crystal was still beeping,  seeing her with him, no he couldn't, Robbie wouldn't of.

"Robbie what did you do?" he said angrily. Robbie lifted you up to your feet, letting go of you. He looked at him,

"I did nothing wrong."

"Than explain my crystal, Robbie." his crystal was flashing ever so brightly. He walked up to you, seeing if you were okay and all. Pulling you away from him, Sportacus was face to face with Robbie. You tried to say something, but your mouth was dry,

"I didn't hurt her, Sportaflop. You know I would never do such things." Robbie never seen this side of Sportacus before. He saw his fists were getting ready, Robbie was actually frighten.

"Why are you here than?"

"My home was flooded, where was I supposed to go?" Sportacus was really close to him, Robbie didn't move.

"Enough!" you shouted as the two men looked back at you. You walked in between the two. Sportacus looked at you, "He's telling the truth, Sportacus. He didn't hurt me, I just...started crying for some reason. He was trying to calm me down, and he did that." Sportacus calmed himself, his crystal stopped beeping and looked at Robbie.

"I'm sorry, Robbie."

"You're forgiven." You smiled at the both of them.

"Now Sportacus, he's going to stay here for awhile, until his home is back in order." he understood that. "I'll get you a towel to dry yourself off, I will be right back." you spoke, as you walked down to the basement. Robbie looked over at Sportacus and snickered.

"Someone's really jealous of me."

"I'm watching you, Robbie. She was mine first."

"Possessive are we or is that the elf in you." Robbie knew Sportacus was a elf, he had for a long time since he moved here. Sportacus fowned a little,

"You..you didn't tell her, did you?"

"No,  wheres the fun in that, if I did. Like you said, you like a challenge." they stopped talking as you started to approached them. Handing Sportacus the towel, while you looked over at Robbie.

"Your clothes are in the dryer now. So it will be awhile before they are all nice and fresh." with a smile on your face, Robbie found you adorable. As Sportacus was drying himself off, he spoke.

"Anyways sorry, I'm late. It rarely rains here in Lazytown, ___________." you nodded understanding him, before looking at the clock.

"Well if you want I was going to make some lunch. You want to stay?" With Sportacus looking over at Robbie, he knew if he left, who knows what will happened, yet he can think of something.

"I'll stay. It's not like the children are out playing, so they should be all safe and sound." This made you happy as you went into the kitchen. Both Robbie and Sportacus looked at each other. "I don't have much, but I think I can make something for the three of us."

"That's alright, _____________. I'm sure we will love it." Robbie spoke up, before Sportacus took off his shoes setting them near the door.

"/Shit/" they were getting stuck, pulling them as hard as he can, Robbie couldn't stop chuckling.

"/Watch that language, if I were you. Than she will start to get suspicious that you're speaking, Elf./" With Robbie heading into the kitchen, he finally got his boots off and sigh to himself.

'I'm so determine yet sometimes I feel this will not work out, she's...' his thoughts were broken when he heard laughing in the kitchen. Heading over there, watching you he felt the want, the need to be with you. 'She's a human...I'm an elf....will it work..I want to believe it.' Sportacus has been wanting a mate for sometime now, just with being the hero and all he hasn't found the right one. Yet meeting you...he just,