Chapter 13: Lust and Search

Authors Note: This chapter contains slight lemon and slight abuse. Do not read if you're uncomfortable, Warning! Enjoy!~ 

Robbie groaned in pain, he couldn't believe he didn't see it coming. Hearing a sound, he looked up, Sportacus all chained up,

"Key in pocket." he did as he was told and once Sportacus was free he fell. Robbie caught him.

"Where the bag?" Robbie placed Sportacus down on the floor, he pointed to the area. Robbie saw this and went over to grab it. He found the apple and through it at his. Sportacus took a bite and his energy was restore. Robbie then tossed him his shirt and saw the crystal on the table. He went over and grabbed it and rushed over to the elf. Sportacus saw this and took it, putting it where it belongs.

"Thank you, Robbie, but I have to find her, do you know where she might me?"

"If I was running, it would be Mayhem Town. I'm sorry I tried.." he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"It's not your fault, you did what you could and I thank you for that." Robbie didn't know what to say, with full of energy Sportacus told Robbie to follow him.

~

Warning slight lemon starts!

Pain only filled you, he slammed you on the ground, hovering his body over you, you whimpered. As he attached his lips against your neck.

"Far away from that town, back home with me." feeling him bite your neck, you cried out in pain.

"Stop! I did as you ask." feeling his hand underneath your shirt, he seem eager.

"Yet there was always that one thing I couldn't take. Yet I won't..at least not yet." inside you sigh in relief. "Although as punishment for leaving me and pulling that stunt.." he pulled you up, grabbing you hand as he placed it on his crotch. "You put on a little show for me." his sick grinned showed, but it was better than what he would of down. Glanni sat down in his seat, waiting for you. If you ran, he will do worst, you didn't know where exactly you were even if you did he would find you again. Breathing in and out, you stopped yourself from crying and began to strip slowly, removing your shirt, you dance slowly. Glanni eyed you, his pants tighten and it's not even the main event. Holding yourself, trailing your fingers down to your pants, you removed them slowly. You tore off your socks and shoes, than slowly built up, you than unhooked your bra, dropping it off the floor.

"Go on, all of it." he commanded. Closing your eyes, you slipped your fingers down to your undergarment and slipped them off. Glanni motion his finger to come closer. You obey and sat down his lap, grinding against him, he smirked. "That's the way I like it." wrapping your arms around his neck, you planted kisses on his neck, it made you sick, but if it pleases him then so be it. You felt his hands grabbed your bottom, you gasp,

"Glanni.."

"So soft.." he whispered, as you grind harder, you can feel his crotch touching yours. Biting your lip, Glanni moved his lips, sucking on your breasts hard, you gasp and held in your moan. It was wrong, you hated this. Fiddling with the other, pulling and kneading, you felt a slap. You held in your moan once more.

"Please...don't..make..me.." he pulled his mouth off of you, he slapped you once more hard. "Ow.."

"You will or else." slapping you once more, you slipped out a moan. "That's better, like a dirty girl you are. Now you know what's next." you knew, getting off of him, you pulled the zipper from his suit down, pulling down the undergarment, it fling at you. Digested, you wrapped your hand around it, stroking it up and down. Glanni began to moan in pleasure, you than placed your mouth over it, sucking it. You can hear him, moaning, he fisted your hair forcing you to go in deeper, trying to control your breathing, you bobbed your head, while fondling his balls. Glanni was very pleased with this, "So good, ah im.." before he was able to finished, he came. He let go of your hair and started to swallow it. Nasty, panting you look up at him.

"Am..am I finished.."

"Come here." patting on his lap, you were nervous. "Come here!" angrily he was. You sat down on his lap, his fingers began to insert themselves. You gasp,

"No!" he grabbed your head using his other hand, he was rough with his fingers as he began to kiss you. Oh how much you wanted to puke. Faster his fingers went you began to moan, he smirked watching you squirm underneath him.

"Yes, keep going. And I will stop." the way his fingers went. You moaned loudly and bucked your hips, Glanni held you and with a flick of his thumb, hitting your clit you came. Panting, Glanni moved his hand up, seeing it dripped down against his fingers. "Good girl." he kissed your head, "You did well." you didn't have a choice. You were tired and wanted sleep. You had to find a way out of here. But for now you were too weak. You laid your head against him, weak to do anything. Glanni was pleased with this. "See it isn't so bad now is it?" you didn't look at him.

End of slight lemon!

"....."

"We'll get past this and you.." he patted your head. "You will forget about that elf." you softly cried to yourself and passed out.

~

"It's huge, we will never find her!!" Robbie was freaking out, already in the Mayhem Town, it was huge.

"If she still has the crystal, I will be able to find her." getting out of his seat, he called the door to opened. "You will watch the ship when I come back." chanting some words into the crystal it started blinking.

"Be careful." he nodded as he jumped out of the door.