Chapter 7: Feelings and the Past.

Author's note: This part has some mild violence and nudity and abuse,  at the end you have been warn,  Enjoy!~

He spoke in his native tongue, Sportacus kept staring at you, you didn't say anything. An answer, anything? You walked up to him, you lifted your hand and gently touch his ear, being so close to him. No wonder he was nervous, petting it, Sportacus held his breath, he was rather enjoying it. You then brushed your fingers through his hair, so soft, but when you met his eyes, they seem to calm down. Were you making him feel better?

"You're beautiful, Sportacus." cupping his cheek, he former a small smile.

"You...you don't mind me being-?"

"An elf? Sportacus it doesn't matter if you are or aren't. I...I like you for you..maybe...even.." you paused yourself, Sportacus leaned in a but closer, his lips almost touching yours,

"More.." he whispered. You nodded, you felt him wrapped his arm around your waist. Hesitated, you closed your eyes, itching closer and closer, his breath felt your lips, sealing it. Sportacus kissed you softly, yet passionate. He loved you, he truly loved you. Tilting your head to the side, it was an easy access for him, deepening the kiss. You moan softly, Sportacus broke the kiss staring into your eyes that were now opened. Breathing heavily, you saw fireworks from that kiss.

"You feel the same?" this caused him to chuckle,

"Of course." he gave you another kiss, but a soft one. "ég elska þig."

"What did you say?" asking so curiosity.

"It means I love you in Elvish." he blushed a little causing you to smile more.

"Can you say it again?" so nervous to ask such a thing, Sportacus didn't mind it, pulling you closer than you were before. He whispered into your ear, saying I love you again and again in his language. It was beautiful, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. Sportacus pulled his head away, pressing his lips onto your forehead.

"_________...thank you." You couldn't be any happier to be with him. Taking your hand, he began to show you his world.

~

Finally being back at the airship, Sportacus told the airship to go home, with it flying, you saw the snow was falling.

"Sportacus.." you spoke, you were sitting on the bed as he walked over to you and sat down on the bed. You were already change out of those pants and coat that he let you borrow. He placed his hand onto yours, you gulped a little, before answering.

"I...I..." it was so hard to say it, you wanted to tell him, but when Sportacus, moved his hand onto your forehead. He spoke,

"If you will let me, I can find out myself?" you nodded, he started chanting some words out, his eyes were closed. Yours started to close, your memory began to form. Appearing inside your memories, Sportacus saw you and ran over to you, looking over, it wasn't the real you.

"Please...just leave me be." Sportacus saw you crying, everything was filled with darkness, he noticed a figure approaching you. His form began to saw, wearing nothing, but a purplish coat, his purplish pants almost looking like a gangster, he saw him removing his coat tossing it on the floor. Sportacus didn't know who he was, it almost looked like Robbie..only it wasn't.

"You belong to me now, remember I took you in when no one else couldn't, besides..." he rubbed his hand against your sides, you shivered under his touch. You didn't want to look at him, he pulled you up and slammed you against the wall, his body close to yours, his whispers were nothing, but dirty talk. "Payback, besides it's your birthday after all, how old are you now?" He was brushing his fingertips against your chest, his mouth against your neck. You whimpered under his touch, when you didn't answer, he growled and bit your neck.