Final

You were the first to wake, last night was incredible. Looking over at him, he was fast asleep. Having an idea in your head, you crawl on top of him, practically sitting on his lap. Than you leaned your head down, giving him a soft kiss before nipping at his neck. You felt him move, but stop yourself. You looked over and he was still sleeping, you went back to work on his neck. Nipping and slowly lick the shell of his ear. Before you even got up, you felt him below, trying to move to the side, you saw him opened his eyes.

"Morning." causing you to blush, you sat down besides him, closing your eyes you leaned closer and kissed him, passionately, he leaned closer to you, never breaking the kiss, brushing his fingers through your hair, you wrapped your arms around his head, tilting it to the side. Nipping at your bottom lip, you opened for him as he slipped his tongue inside. Battling it out, you roamed your fingers through his hair, heated as you both were, you didn't want it to end. Pulling you close, as he broke the kiss. You opened your eyes, staring those beautiful orbs or his. Ice, blue remarkable.

"I could get use to this." you smiled as he, lifted your chin up.

"Last night, I've never felt such a connection with you." you couldn't help, but blush uncontrollably. You on the other hand, placed your hand over his heart.

"I meant every word to you. I'm glad my first time was with you." Resting his head onto yours, he couldn't have been happier.

~

Months later, school has started and with all the children began their painting. Walking over, you examine everyone's, they were all good, until your notice someone new. Walking to the back, you saw his smile and looked at his artwork.

"You didn't have to come to school, Sportacus." He on the other hand, didn't mind.

"I..I wanted to learn how to paint. I love trying new things." you definitely knew that.

"Stay after school and.." looking back as the children were still painting. You placed a hand on his leg, rubbing it. "I'll teach ye." walking away from him. The children looked back seeing the hero's face. All blushed up and embarrass. The children couldn't stop but wonder what got into the both of you. He looked over at you, you bit into the apple, letting the juices fall down to your cheek. Sportacus held himself together, he saw you teasing him, yet maybe it was the right thing she would do to him. You giggled softly, before remembering the time if you had a choice. What was the right decision? Looking back at him, you remember why. He was your everything. And that's that. 

Authors Note: Thank you all, who really loved this story. I must appreciate it and enjoy it for you to share.