Chapter 6: Thoughts and Moments

Wiping the sweat off of your face, you were finally complete. Staring at it a bit longer, you hope he would like it. You couldn't stop thinking about him, you wanted to be around him. Holding you close, did he even feel the same thing for you? A thought crossed your mind, hearing footsteps coming up. You stood there, not even looking back, you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders.

"You okay?" it was Robbie's voice, you didn't move. He looked around your art studio, you were creative and imaginative, yet when he looked at your main project. His heart sank, "You really care about him." he kept going, "Maybe even..love him." You turned your body around staring at him, holding his hand. You didn't know what to say.

"I...I dont know. He's confusing me. I just wish.." Robbie cupped your cheek, but you move away from him.

"You can tell me?"

"You're caring, Robbie; but I have to figure this out myself." Robbie understood, yet his arch foe was right.

'I guess he won.'

Yet, even if he couldn't have you, he could at least try to be a supportive friend. He came back to you and hugged you. You on the other hand, let it be. Returning the hug, you looked at him.

"Do you..do you think he will like it?" asking as you broke the hug from him. Robbie stared at the painting, giving you a soft smile.

"I think he will." it was harder than he thought. You started to yawn, you were so tired that you didn't know what time it was. Yet..

"Robbie, would you wake me up when Sportacus comes back?" he nodded. "The spare bedroom is down the hall to the right. Whenever you want to go to bed." he nodded once more. With that you went to your own room and into the bathroom, cleaning up yourself, before changing into your pjs. With climbing into the bed, you softly went to sleep.

~

Robbie watched you sleep, it was peaceful. So innocent and pure, he wished he could have you. He knew you loved the elf, his thoughts were broken when he heard the door opening. Robbie didn't move,

"So Sportacus." He can tell he was right behind him. Sportacus came closer,

"Is she-"

"Alright, in a way. She told me to wake her when you arrive, but seeing her like this. I just couldn't." crossing his legs back to normal, he stood up from his chair. Looking right at him, "She cares for you, worries about you. Do you really think, being the hero and all will make her love you?"

"This time is different."

"Look, I'm not saying I'm giving up, but if you hurt her in some way. I will come after you." with that he left the elf. Hearing the sounds of you sleeping, he found you adorable. Walking up close to you, he caressed your cheek. He really did care for you, but was what Robbie said true? Pulling his hand away from your cheek, he leaned his head down, kissing your forehead. He saw you move, but didn't get up. A smile was form on her face, he heard her mumble.

"Sportacus..." She was dreaming about him, "Don't...don't leave me..." her subconscious mind was revealing him, he wanted to know what you were dreaming of, but his magic flew back at him. He didn't know why, it wasn't working, maybe...but. Sportacus heard her words, so he stayed there, sitting in the chair that was in the room. He watched her sleep, his eyes started to get tired, until he to went to sleep.

~

The next morning, with you waking up, it was only 7:20 am. Stretching your arms, you yawned getting up. Yet when you look the other way, you saw him. Sleeping there on the chair was Sportacus. Robbie broke your promise, yet maybe there was a reason why he didn't wake you. Getting out of your bed, you walked up close to him, seeing his sleeping form, he was like in peace. Climbing onto his lap, he didn't feel a thing, yet you wondered as you cupped his cheek, he didn't feel that, but when you were close to his face. You pulled away, than an idea came to you. His hat, he never took it off, you wanted to know why he is always wearing the hat, but what if he got mad at you. Biting your lip softly, you reached your hand out almost touching it. Feeling the fabric underneath your fingers, you lifted the hat off, before you did. You saw his eyes pop opened, face to face, noses touch. Your face turned a deep red. Letting go of the hat, you gulped.