Chapter 6

Louis POV

Today was my first real therapy session and im scared ill have to relive it all in my head as i tell them the problem. " guys come on we are going to be late" niall shouted from the front door. Lottie had took the girls back home with Tommy so they didnt have to find out whats going on. I slipped on my battered toms and made my way to the clinic. The car was eerily silent, noone dared to speak. When we arrived i was persistant to get out of the car but i did in the end. " hello im harry styles your  therapist" he said awfully cheery. " come in and take a seat would you guys mind waiting out here " he said to niall and dan. I went in and took a seat furthest away from him. " would you like to tell me why your here " " i didnt want to be here but i was.... I was ..... Im sorry i cant do this" with that i ran out of the room past dan and niall all the way home and to my bedroom. Once i got to my bedroom i curled up in a ball and sobbed. Why did this happen to me? Oh i know because i deserved it. " i deserved it...i deserved it"

Niall POV

We where just sat outside Mr styles room waiting until louis appointment was over. Next minute the door opened and out bolted a scared louis running straight for the door. " Mr styles" " please call me harry" " what happened in there"  " well he was about to tell me what happened but he said he cant do it and ran out i just want to help him i can see he his fragile." " thank you harry we best be going he'll be at the next appointment bye" on the way home dan was breaking the speed limit thinking louis had done something to himself. We got home and ran up the stairs as fast as we could. We got into his bedroom to see louis curled up on the floor sobbing and saying he deserved. " louis do not say that you deserved that because you didnt" dan soothed. " i did i failed mum" " shes proudly looking down on you and she would want you to stay in that therapist session to get through this so you are going to go to the next one and get better" Dan said sternly recieving a nod from louis in return. With that the boys sat down watching titanic. " sooo lou why did you leave?" dan asked cautiously. " it all became to much i couldn't sit there whilst he pitied me, all the looks he gave me i couldn't stand it" " he only wants to help you louis you need to understand that" i interjected. " i dont care if he wants to help me how can he when its already happened if anyone wanted to help me they would of stopped the man that did This to me" he announced crying. " lou lets not talk about this ok lets just watch the film" dan said. Half way through the film light snores escaped louis mouth so i carried him to bed and went to the guest room as dan went to the other one.