Chapter 8

Louis POV

Today is my third therapist appointment. I'm really proud that ive managed to get through two full appointments. I sadly don't think I am getting better.  Anyway best get out of bed and get ready. I clambered out of my bed and went to take a shower, I let the calm warm water drip down my body before massaging the strawberry scented shampoo into my hair. I stepped out the shower and got dressed ready to go to my therapist appointment. I stepped ouside and made a beeline for the car as it was cold.

***skip car journey***

We arrived at Mr styles room and i wasnt as nervous as i usually am. We walked up to the front desk and on queue Mr styles came and called my name. " louis" he called so i made my way over to him.  We sat down in his office and he began to ask basic questions." how are you today?" " im fine barely coping but im i suppose I'll have to get through this" " What do you mean barely coping?" " well the other day i couldnt cope with it and i began to breathe heavily and had another panic attack"
" oh well how regular are these pankc attacks then?" he asks cautiously as if he's about to make me go into a fit of rage for asking. " well they only happen if i get triggered and that rarely happens" " well last time you came you said that you couldnt speak to a police officer yet i was just wondering if your ready to speak to them yet?" " i think im ready as long as you stay in the room." i replied blushing a little. " i will " he said walking out the room with phone in hand. He came back minutes later. " they'll be here in a few minutes " he said and went to sit back down. After a good ten minutes of comfortable silence there was a knock at the door and in walked a police officer after seeing his cold hard face i gulped and immediatly regretted my Choice to speak to the officer. " how may i help you today Mr styles?" the cold looking man questioned. " we have a rape victim here and id like you to look into the case"  i involuntarily flinched at the word rape. " very well Mr styles" he said sparing me a glance. " what night did this happen on Mr tomlinson." he questioned. " um the um... 23rd of july" " what time was it around?" " 8:22 pm" " what was you doing out at that time alone?" he questioned me once again. I began to sweat lightly and breathing heavily because ive just let another person past the wall ive struggled to create. At this point harry intervened which im thankfull for. " your upsetting my patient would you mind leaving" " you know i cant do that Mr styles we need to get to the bottom of this." " just leave" harry yelled as he came over to rock me back and forth to try and soothe me . I inhaled his godly smell. He somehow smelt of cologne and mint which was oddly soothing. I heared heavy footsteps then the door shutting signalling the police officer had left but harry didnt stop soothing me he carried on. " sorry about this louis but the appointments over"  i stood up straightening myself out, wiping my excess tears and blushing as i walked out the door. " thank you once again for seeing me Mr styles" i say timidly. " its ok louis" i walked out the door and cleared my throat to get nialls and dans attention signalling we can go home. They both looked up simutaniously and stood up to walk to the car.  I sat in the back and pulled my seatbelt across me to secure me in place. The calm music and steady driving lulled me to sleep as i placed my head on the window. About thirty minutes later i heared the car door open and someone unbuckled my seatbelt picking me up and carrying me up to my bedroom i was going to say i was fine walking but i didnt have the energy to. Niall, i know recognised who carried me, placed me under the covers kissing my forehead lightly before switching the light off and walking out leaving me to sleep.