Chapter 7

Louis Pov

Im absolutely dreading going to see a my therapist today. If i couldnt speak about it the yesterday what makes them think i can do it today. Im only going to make mum proud i hope she's looking down on me proudly.A knock broke me from my thoughts and not even a minute later dan popped his head through the door." oh your already dressed well we dont have anytime for breakfast so we will pick something up on the way that okay?" " I'm not that hungry but lets go before we are late" i replied and watched furrow his eyebrows before agreeing we should go. We walked down the stairs and hopped in the car after pulling niall out of the kitchen first.

~skip car journey~

We arrived at the building to quickly for my liking. We walked up to the front desk where a rather young lady day with to much makeup on i had to bite my tongue to keep me from laughing. " we are here to see doctor styles" " whats the patients name may i ask" " louis louis tomlinson" " mr styles is expecting you down the hall and on the right room 28" " ok thank you" dan replied. We made our way to room 28 as quickly as possible to my dismay. We knocked on the door and he opened it asking for dan and niall to wait outside. " cant they come in" i asked timidly. " im sorry mr tomlinson this is procedure" i followed him in and sat on the chair nervously fiddling with the hem of my jumper. " so Louis what brings you here to speak to me" he asked cautiously. " i was erm.. I erm was r-raped" i replied i looked up at him to see him genuinly sad. " im sorry i genuinly am you didnt deserve that" " i do deserve it i deserved it all" i replied whilst on the verge of crying. " what makes you think you deserved it?" he asked sadly looking upon me. " my mother she told me avoid those places at night before she died i didnt listen now this is the consequence" " louis please dont say that you most definitely did not deserve that and i may not have known your mum but i know she is looking down on you proudly now times over come back in 3 days for your next appointment " " ok thank you for that doctor styles" " please call me harry" " bye harry thank you for seeing me" " your very welcome Louis". With that i walked out to be greeted by niall and dan. We got in the car and started our journey back home.