Safe ~ Robin

(G/F/N) - Guy Friend Name

(B/F/N) - Best Friend Name

(H/C) - Hair Color

-------

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Dick roared, punching the drug dealer in the face yet again.

"I'll never tell you." The dealer spat. Growling, Dick hit him again. 

"Robin stop!" Wally exclaimed, running to his best friends side. Pulling Dick back, the drug dealer passed out. 

"Robin, what has gotten into you?!" Megan asked.

"His boss took (Y/N)," Dick said, running a hand through his messy hair. The team gasped as Dick put his head in his hands. Tears started to fill the Boy Wonder's eyes as his body shook.

"Oh Robin..." Artemis said, giving the young boy a hug. She pulled away and looked him in the eye. "We will find her, I promise."

-

"Hey guys, I found something!" Wally exclaimed as the rest of the team rushed to the computer, surrounding Wally. "Well, when she joined the team, I forgot that Batman never trusted her, so he was ablate put a microscopic tracker in her body. I remembered, and found the location of the tracker! She's in..." Wally did a little bit more typing. "Valencia, Venezuela?"

"Well come on! Let's go!" Robin exclaimed, running to the boom tubes, only to have Wally cut him off.

"Wow wow, slow down cowboy. Look, I know (Y/N)'s your favorite person and all, but Valencia, Venezuela is one of the most dangerous places in the world." Wally said.

"So?" Robin asked, pushing past Wally and into the boom tube.

Kaldur sighed as the team followed. "He is never going to give up, is he?"

"Kal, what would you do if Tula was captured?" Artemis asked.

"I would score the ends of the Earth looking for her." Kaldur said nonchalantly.

Artemis rolled her eyes. "What do you think Robin is doing?!"

"Oh..."

-

Wally pulled up a map, the directions to (Y/N) green on the holographic screen. "Okay, she's right there."

Dick nodded as Wally hoisted him on his back, Megan carrying Artemis and Conner carrying Kaldur as everyone went off.

Minutes later, everyone was at the rendezvous point. Dick looked up at the abandoned hospital, the old walls falling apart, the building creaking as the wind flowed through it. Taking a deep breath, Dick walked in. "I'm coming (Y/N)..." 

As the team walked further into the building, they all started to hear a noise. "What was that?!" Conner exclaimed.

Dick listened. "It's... It's someone screaming! It's (Y/N)!" He ran further inside the building, the older kids on his heels.

-

"(Y/N)!" Dick exclaimed as they reached a door. He pulled, but it wouldn't budge. "(Y/N) can you hear me?!"

"D-Dick?" a soft whisper was heard from the other side of the door.

"Dick?" Wally asked, surprised. Dick shot him a glare as Conner pulled on the handle of the door, flinging it open. The team gasped at the sight in front of them.

(Y/N) was in the middle of the room, two chains coming from both sides of the walls holding her in place on her knees. All that she was wearing was some tattered spandex shorts and a tattered sports bra. She was bleeding in several places as her head hung low, her (H/C) hair covering her face. Grime and dirt covered her as she shook with fear. Someone loomed over her, whip in hand.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Dick roared, charging the man. He let out a maniacal cackle, dodging Dick. Megan yelped as she tore out of the mans mind. 

"W-we need to get (Y/N) out of here now." Megan stuttered. 

"Agreed, I am calling the League." Kaldur said, tapping the Atlantean symbol on his belt, alerting the League. The man cackled once again, Conner charging him as Artemis and Megan helped (Y/N) out of her shackles. Wally and Kaldur joined the fight as the two girls ushered (Y/N) to the bio-ship. 

In the distance, the roar of an engine could be heard as the Bat Mobile landed. Superman and Wonder Woman emerged into the building alongside Batman and Green Lantern. "Aqualad, take your team and get (Y/N) to the nearest hospital. We will take it from here." Batman ordered.

The team fell back as Dick ran to the bio-ship, desperate to see (Y/N), no mater the state she was in.

-

"(Y/N)!" Dick exclaimed, shooting up in his chair as (Y/N) sat up in the hospital bed. 

"Dick? What happened?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. Dick engulfed her in a hug, his eyes watering. "Dick? Seriously! What happened?!"

He sighed, pulling away from her. "You don't need to know. You just need to be safe, that's all that matters."

"Dick seriously, you're starting to scare me." (Y/N) said, placing a hand on her best friends shoulder. 

He shook his head, "I'm sorry, I don't want to scare you."

She gave him a brilliant smile. "It's fine, but please, don't do that again."

Dick nodded, chuckling. "Ya, okay." 

The team then barged in, carrying balloons, stuffed animals, presents, flowers, everything. (Y/N) was taken aback by the amount of gifts that the team showered her in. "The nurse told us that you had woken up." Artemis said.

"But the nurse never came in?" Dick asked.

"No, but there are windows." She responded, rolling her eyes as (Y/N) giggled. Then, (Y/N)'s parents entered, (B/F/N) and (G/F/N) behind them. The team parted for (Y/N)'s parents as they engulfed her in a hug. 

(Y/N)'s mother exclaimed about how worried both her and (Y/N)'s father were about her, only to have (Y/N) assure them that she was fine.

 Then (B/F/N) squeezed (Y/N) into a hug, sobbing. (Y/N) told (B/F/N) to calm down, and she did, eventually. 

(Y/N) turned to (G/F/N) as they engulfed each other in a hug. Dick felt a pang of jealously in him, but ignored it for (Y/N)'s sake.

Soon, everyone had to leave so (Y/N) could have surgery. As Wally and Dick were walking out of the room and into the waiting area, Wally asked Dick a question. "So, your names Dick...?"