Love Birds ~ Nightwing

Requested by LoveandHateMyself

(E/C) - Eye Color

-------

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) laughed as she walked into the Mountain, Dick at her side. "And that's why I got suspended for a week."

"You really were the trouble maker weren't you?" He asked, smiling.

(Y/N) shrugged. "Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't." He chuckled as she checked the time. "Crapsticks! I got to go!"

"Why?" He asked quizzically.

(Y/N) sighed. "My parents want to enroll me in some super fancy college, but right now I have to check it out."

His face fell. "Oh, right..." 

"Hey, all be back before you know it!" She exclaimed, putting her hands on her hips.

"Get me a souvenir?" (Y/N) laughed.

She stood up on her tiptoes, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Sure, now bye!"

(Y/N) ran to the Zeta Tubes as Dick stood there, astonished. Reaching up to touch his cheek, his face turned 50 shades of pink. He smiled, walking over to the computer. Tim saw the two from afar, and seemingly out of character he yelled, "Someone is getting laid tonight!"

(Y/N)s POV

I rushed into the mountain, I had left the college as soon as she had gotten an emergency signal from Dick. "Di-"

I was greeted by the Terror Twins, Icicle Jr, Kaldur, and some ninja lady. "Oh crap..."

The Terror twins charged, but I dodged the girl, sending her into her brother. Flipping back, I charged the ninja lady. I kicked at her, but she dodged, kicking the back of my left knee. 

I fell onto my knee, bringing my right leg up and hitting her in the face. I then did a back handspring, kicking her in the chest and sending her back a few feet.

 "Enough. She is a waste of our time." Kaldur said. I sent him a glare, before ice started to cover me. 

Dick yelled, trying to get up, but only to be pushed down by ninja lady. I watched as Kaldur took out a bomb, then left with his team, taking Garfield, Bart, and Jaime with him. 

Dick then rushed to me, trying to think of some way to get me out of the ice. I started shaking, the ice cracking. 

Falling into Dick's arms, I heard some sort of explosion noise, then everything went dark.

3rd person POV

Dick wrapped himself around (Y/N), the cave exploding to rubble. Mal saw the sight, running to the water. 

Seeing Conner, (Y/N), Wolf, and Dick all draped on Sphere, he began to swim towards the five. Waking up Dick and Conner, they swam to shore. Conner was carrying Wolf and Dick was carrying (Y/N).

"(Y/N) wake up." Dick said softly, shaking (Y/N). "(Y/N) please wake up."

(Y/N) began to cough, rolling onto her said, she began to puke out water and dirt. Collapsing back on the ground, she sighed. "That hurt, a lot."

Dick laughed, hugging her. "Don't ever scare me like that again."

(Y/N) laughed along with him. "Wouldn't dream of it."

"Okay you love birds, brake it up." Mal said, smirking. 

(Y/N) stuck out her tongue at him as she got up. "So, where too now?"

-

"What is that smell?" (Y/N) asked, scrunching her nose up. 

Dick gave a nervous laugh. "It may or not be the dead fish next door."

"Okay, I'm just going to act like you didn't say that and pretend it's just the stench of guys." She replied. Looking around, she made her decision. "Well, this is a lovely place, but it seems to manly. I'll just stay with (B/F/N)."

Dick shrugged, slightly disappointed. "Okay."

(Y/N) gave him a bright smile, pecking him on the cheek. "Don't die while I'm gone Boy Wonder."

"Wasn't planing on it." He replied. Bitting his lip, he looked into (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes. Leaning down, he placed a blissful kiss on her lips.

Mal chuckled as he watched alongside Conner from the loft. "Get a room love birds!"