Crash The Mode ~ Bart Allen

Requested by LexLuthor2002

-------

I walked out of the Zeta Beams and into the Mountain. "Hey guys I'm-" Something speed by me, causing me to spin in circles, eventually falling on my butt. 

"You're (Y/N)! That's so crash! Sorry I made you fall, not crash. Totally feeling the mode. But hey! You live to crash the mode!" 

I groaned, rubbing my temples. "Not another one."

Nightwing chuckled. "Sorry (Y/N), but your worst dream has come true." The older boy helped me up as I glared at the speedster.

"I don't know what the mode is, or what the hell crash means but by all means, crash any mode relating to me, and you will be sorry."

The speedster laughed nervously. "W-well sorry."

I turned to Nightwing. "You said you needed me for another covered patrol shift?"

He nodded. "Sorry, but I do. Another family emergency."

I groaned once again. Okay, let me geared up, then I can go."

-

"Bart!" I exclaimed as he picked me up, carrying me out of my conversation with Robin and Batgirl to a rather secluded area. 

"Why don't you like me?" He huffed.

I laughed. "I find you tolerable."

"That's not answering my question." Bart replied stubbornly.

I sighed. "Fine, I like you as a friend."

"Oh, I didn't mean in that-"

"I know that Allen." I replied, walking back to my conversation.

3rd Person POV

The weeks flew by as many, many things happened to Team, and soon, they were seen as equals with the Justice League.

Over the span of those days, it was obvious to everyone that (Y/N) and Bart had grown immensely close. Soon, weeks turned into months, and eventually (Y/N) and Bart had a standard spouse relationship without even knowing it. Well, minus the kissing and that sort of stuff.

But (Y/N) had one secret that Bart didn't know of, and she didn't plan on telling him any time soon.

But for now, Bart was helping her with patrolling Gotham City, the most hell bound city in all of America.

"Bart come on!" (Y/N) called out. "Bart this isn't funny!" But there was no answer, only her voice echoing out through the abandoned warehouse. 

The maniacal cackle that she feared so much started echoing throughout the building as a single light turned on, shining down onto the Joker, who held Bart gunpoint. "So, what do we have here? The little wolf and her playmate?"

"Good one Mistah J!" Harley called out from the side. 

"Shut up Harley!" He roared, his attention turning to his girlfriend. (Y/N) took the opportunity to morph, four legs pounding onto the hard cement as she charged the Joker, sending him flying. 

Harley charged her, but (Y/N) simply knocked her out of the way, sending her into the wall. (Y/N) turned her attention back to the Joker. "(Y/N), stop."

(Y/N) turned to face Bart, who was walking towards her. "The police are coming, you won."

She held her head low, morphing back into a human. Her hair hung in front of her face as she sat on her knees. "Bart, I'm so sorry. I should have told you earlier but I was scared that-"

He knelt down next to her, brushing her hair away and placing a gentle kiss on her lips. When they pulled away, he looked into her brilliant (E/C) eyes. "That was so crash."

They laughed as Bart helped (Y/N) up. "Want to go crash the mode?"

(Y/N) looked up at the golden eyed speedster. "Let's go crash the mode."