Disappearances ~ Robin Part 2

Requested by @Emma_Whovain

Anything in italics is a text message.

-------

I smiled at Dick, our laughs echoing throughout the Mountain.

"So," He started.

I tilted my head. "Ya?"

He gave me a small smile, "Wanna spar?"

"Heck ya!"

-

I let out a grunt,  falling onto my back.  Dick stradled me,  pinning my arms to the ground. "You couldn't even pretend to let me win?" I asked, raising an eye brow.

He smirked. "Sorry,"

I let out a sarcastic sigh, "Sure you are."

"I am!" He replied in defense.

I laughed. "I know, you dont have to get all defensive about it." His cheeks started to get a pink tint, "Is Dick Grayson blushing?"

Scrambeling up, I burst into laughter as he became a stutering mess. "(Y/N)!"

"W-what?" I laughed, tears starting to form on my face.

He cracked a smile as I slowly stopped laughing. My phone buzzed as silence consumed us.

Nerd: Where are you?

"Crapsticks!" I exclaimed,  shoving my phone in my bag. "I have to go!"

His face fell in disappointment as Zatanna walked in. "Bye D- Robin!" I said, giving him a hug.

"Bye (Y/N)," Dick replied. I gave Zatanna a short nod as I rushed towards the Zeta Tubes,  the computer anouncing my departure.

3rd Person POV

Dick sighed as (Y/N) left. Zatanna strolled over to him,  wrapping her arms around his neck. "Hey Dick," She purred.

Dick sighed once again. "Hey Z,"

-

(Y/N) walked down the halls of Gotham High, her angelic voice seemingly echoing throughout the school.

"Hey (Y/N)," Dick greeted.

"Hey Dick!" She replied, giving him a hug. He smiled as she pulled away.

"So, are you ready for Home Ec?" Dick asked.

"Ya! I even-"

(Y/N) was interrupted by Josh, 
her boyfriend. "Hey babe,"

"Hey," she replied in a montone voice.

"Dick," Josh greeted as he wrapped an arm around (Y/N).

Dick gave Josh a nod,  turning to (Y/N). "I'll see you in Home Ec."

"Wait, Dick-" (Y/N) started, squirming out of Josh's grip,  but he was already lost in a sea of people.

"Come on babe, you don't need him." Josh said,  squeazing my hand.

"Let go of me!" (Y/N) exclaimed, jerking her hand away. "Dick is my best friend and he means the world to me. If anything I don't need you." She spat, running after Dick, leaving Josh behind.

-

Hours later, (Y/N) found Dick in the Wayne Manor gym. "Dick,"

He stopped swinging from bar to bar, landing on the cushioned floor with a thud. "(Y/N),"

"Look,  I didn't want to hurt your feelings in anyway. I'm so sorry about what happened-"

Dick cut her off with a chuckle. "(Y/N), it's fine. I just got mad."

(Y/N)  sighed, running ahand through her hair. "So, are we good?"

He nodded. "As good as Alfred's cookies."

They both chuckledas Dick walked towards her. "Hey (Y/N)?"

"Yes?" She asked.

"Can I do something?" She bit her lip.

"Okay,"

Dick smiled, "Close your eyes."

She sighed, closing her eyes. In a second, Dick's chaped lips where on (Y/N)'s soft ones.

Pulling away, Dick let out a chuckle.

(Y/N) 's eyes fluttered open, but he was gone. "I hate when you do that!" She exclaimed. After a few moments of slience, she went to go find Dick.

"Alfred,  have you seen Dick?" (Y/N) asked Alfred.

"I believe he went onto the roof Miss (Y/N)." Alfred replied polietly.

She smiled. "Thank you Alfred,"

-

"Dick?" (Y/N) called out.

"Over here," He replied, his silhouete outlined by the sunset. (Y/N) sat down next to Dick, their legs hanging over the edge.

Silence washed over them as they observed the susnet in peace.

At that moment they both knew,  everything would be okay.