Midnight Talks ~ Beast Boy

Requested by ambspo

-------

I groamed, slaming my head onto the table. "And then, Marco was all like-"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, slaming my hands om the table and jerking my head up.

Gar finally stopped talking. I sighed, "Thank you,"

He nodded as I got up, my chair squeaking. Briskly walking to my room, I collapsed on the bed, wanting this day to be over.

-

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. "(Y/N)! Open up! It's Gar!"

I groaned, not saying to leave the bed. "Leave me alone," I mumbled into my pillow.

"Nope!" He replied, popping the 'p'. I groaned once again, peelinf myself off of the bed and walking to the door.

Opening the door, I yawned. "What do you want Sideburns

He smiled,  walking into my room. "You know, your 'just woken up' voice is pretty darn cute. Anyway,  I was wondering if you wanted to talk. I couldn't sleep and it was just bugging me that you seemed so agravated." He ploped onto my bed. "So, spill."

I sighed, sitting down next to him. I fell back, the bed bouncing a bit. "So, I woke up,  and I'm like damnit! I'm going to be late for school! So I rush to get ready,  then I practiaclly run to school. Then, I remember I had exams today, and I hadn't studied at all. So,  I barely finish the exams,  and then as I'm walking out of school, I see Tom snoging another girl!" I exclaimed.

"And Tom would be...?" He asked.

I sighed. "My ex now."

"Noted," Garfeild replied, falling beside me.

I covered my face with my hands. "Why is life so shity?"

He chuckled. "It's not, you just got to wait it out."

"Ya, I guess." I replied. Bitinf my lip, I turn to face him. "Thanks for listening to me."

He flipped to face me. "No problem, I am always here to hear you ramble."

I smiled. "Thanks,"

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. "Goodnight (Y/N),"

I yawned. "Goodnight Gar,"