Issues ~ Superboy

Requested by gray_angel1294

-------

I slung my back pack over my shoulder, pulling the window up and climbing out onto the roof. I too a breath of fresh air, climbing the old ivy that ran up the wall.

Soon enough, I was on the rooftop of the dreaded manor.

I took a shaky step that turned into a sprint, and soon enough I was jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

After what seemed like mere minutes, I had reached a Zeta Beam.

Teleporting to the Mountain, I gave a sigh of relief. "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" Kaldur asked.

I shrugged. "Stuff, oh, and do you have a spare room?"

He sighed. "You ran again, didn't you."

"Maybe, maybe not." I replied, walking towards him. "So, watcha doing?"

"Patrolling, so to speak." He answered.

"Cool, cool. So, can I take the room next to Conners? It seems to be empty." I asked.

"Sure, just (Y/N), please figure your personal issues first before your permanent stay."

I snorted. "Please, if I do that, I'm never coming back."

"What do you mean?" He asked quizzically.

"I mean I'll probably be dead." I replied, walking briskly down the hall. Opening the door to the room, I was created by a bed, desk, dresser, and another door that probably led to the bathroom.

I turned the lights on. "Welcome to the Team B&B, 24 hour missions seven days a week." I muttered to myself, setting my stuff on the bed. I opened the door to find a bathroom, to which I started the water, steam filling up the room.

Stripping down, I began to hum a random tune. The hot water beat down on my as I washed my hair.

Once I was done, I changed into my pajamas, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

-

The next day, no one was really surprised to see that I was permanently staying. They all figured it would happen sooner or later.

The only one who really seemed effdcted by it was Conner, and he wasn't happy about it.

"What do you mean she's staying here permanently?!" He roared at Kaldur.

"(Y/N) is staying with us permanently. That is what I mean, this is no longer up for discussion." Kaldur said nonchalantly.

I smirked at Conner, to which he stormed off. "Don't worry, he'll warm up to me, eventually."

Kaldur sighed. "I hope so,"

I gave the older boy a hopeful smile, then went off to my room.

Hours passed as I watched The Office and Parks and Rec. Soon enough, it was time for patrol.

I asked Kaldur, but he said that we don't do patrol. We just wait. "Oh, cool, cool. So, how long to we wait?"

The older boy sighed. "Until Batman decides to give us a mission."

As if rehearsed, the Dark Knight himself walked in. "Kaldur, gather your team for a mission report."

-

I groaned as Conner and I waded through mud. "You know, if you hadn't-"

"Nope. I am not going to hear any more of your bull shit! I made a mistake! Deal with it!" I snapped.

"Sorry." He grumbled. I rolled my eyes as my feet started sinking.

"What the hell?!" I cursed, twisting my body left and right.

"You okay?" Conned asked when I was already sunk to below my chest.

I glared at him. "What does it look like?!"

"Oh," He said, realizing that I was sinking, fast. Jumping up, he grabed onto a branch, hoisting himself up.

"Why didn't you do that before?!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up.

He grabbed my hands, pulling me out. "Because I wanted to see how long you would last."

With a grunt, he pulled me out, sending us flying down a hill. After seemingly eons of tumbling, we finally stopped. "Ugh," I groaned, proping myself up.

Conner's cheeks flushed and his eyes got wide as I stared at him in confusion.

Then I realized, I was straddling him, and somehow we had reached the rodevous point. The whole team had watched as we tumbled down the hill.

I quickly got off of him, scrabling up onto my feet. "Hey guys!"

I was met by a chorus of 'heys' and 'hellos'. Conner quickly got up behind me as I walked to the bio-ship. The ride back was quite akward, and nobody wanted to talk about the little incident.

As we landed, I quickly escaped the sea of akwardness, breifly stopping to say something to Conner. "Good job."

"Ya, you too." He replied as we walked to our rooms.

As I entered mine, I felt something I had never felt before. Love? Hate? I had no idea, but I didn't want to find out.