~Intro~

Choi Eun Min ~ She is an 18 year old girl, born on 21st July 1998, that attends Bangteen College. She is shy, anxious, stubborn and is quite sensitive. She tries to stay away from people she thinks she shouldn't trust. When she was 15 years old, the time when she lived with her brother, she was emotionally and physically bullied and abused by her brother's girlfriend. Her parents died when she was quite young due to a car accident, she doesn't remember much about them.

Hansol Vernon Choi ~ He is the older brother of Choi Eun Min, he is 18 years old, born on February 18th 1998. In the past, when he was a child, Vernon and Eun Min loved each other and played together everyday. As they both got older Vernon got a girlfriend and their brother and sister bond fell apart. Vernon would spend more time with his girlfriend than Eun Min.

Lee Chae-rin ~ She is the girlfriend of Vernon. She also attends Bangteen College and ends up bullying Eun Min at school. Lee Chae-rin tries to act innocent around Vernon and other guys at school but she is the devil around Eun Min.

Cypher Gang & FP Gang ~
Most people inside and outside of Bangteen College tend to avoid these gangs. No one knows much about them.