Chapter 7 ~ MEET UP

The next day
(Friday 17th February 2017)

Eun Min's POV

I hope one school day would be normal and less dramatic for once. *sigh* A lot has happened over the week and I'm exhausted. This week has took so long and it's finally Friday.

Anyways I need to get ready for school.

Everything was normal, Miss Kim and I sat down for breakfast talking about random things (just not to make anything awkward). I got out of the house, Miss Kim has Thursday's and Friday's off work, and walked into the park. I took my time to admire the beautiful scenery *taking in a deep breath of fresh air* I strolled through the park.

5 mins later, I finally arrived at school. Before entering the school, I crossed my fingers for a normal day to fly by. I looked up and saw... Mingyu? He waved at me. I then waved back.

"Hello, Mingyu! How are you?" I greeted him.

"I'm fine I guess," Mingyu shrugged.

"Is your cheek okay?" I pointed at his cheek.

"Uhh, yeah,"

"Well we should go to registration," I said to him.

Mingyu walked with me to class. We both walked into class, I waved at Jungkook. Weird. He was just death staring Mingyu, Mingyu was doing the same thing. I waved my hand up and down towards his face. He then walked off and sat down at his seat.
I did the same and walked to my seat.

Jungkook's POV

Why was Eun Min with Mingyu? Ugh.

Eun Min walked towards her seat behind mine.

Eun Min's POV

"Hi? Jungkook," I tapped him on the back.

He turned around.

"Yeah?" He replied back to me.

"You okay?" He turned away and said nothing.

What's wrong with him? It's probably because I walked to class with Mingyu and not him. *sigh* I don't want to fall out with Jungkook already!

"Yah. Jungkook? Why aren't you talking to me? Please talk," I whispered to Jungkook, he didn't seem to listen. He's not the best at expressing his feelings. It's okay though, I'm like that too.

Class began.

Mingyu's POV

FLASHBACK TO THIS MORNING AT SCHOOL.

<I was waiting for Namjoon. He told me to wait for him.

Few mins later he came. I told him everything that happened the other night, even about Jungkook punching me in the face. He was aware of Jungkook's and Eun Min's relationship but I have thought about what he would do to that relationship. Even though Jungkook was part of Cypher, I have realised that ever since Namjoon found out that Jungkook knew Eun Min, Namjoon had been using Jungkook to get to Eun Min. What does Namjoon want with Eun Min?