Chapter 8 ~ CAUGHT

Friday 17th February 2017

Past Midnight

Eun Min's POV

I still don't believe...why...Jungkook is with Namjoon! Is he in Cypher? FP? Well anyways I don't care, I now know who's in Cypher and FP. I wrote down all the names of the people I could recognise that were in the gang groups.

*sigh*

"Eun Min you should do something," whispered Katie.
"What? Why me?" I looked at Katie. Why on earth would she think of an idea as stupid like that?! She knows that Namjoon is after me.
Before I could even run off all of them pushed me out of the bushes...

I rolled out of the bushes. I tried to hide myself in the shadows, I turned to where the girls were and mouthed to then -What the f*ck- I turned around and saw a lanky guy towering over me.... I gulped. He smirked at me and grabbed my wrist and took me to Namjoon...

"Well I'm screwed," I murmured to myself.
"What?" He said, I think he's Jeonghan.
I said nothing.

I saw Namjoon right in front of me. He was sitting down on his chair as if he was the king.

"So... what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked me.
"Walking," I stared at the ground, fiddling with shirt. I couldn't face him yet, I was anxious.
Namjoon just stared at me and he stood up.

"Eun Min?" Vernon said from a distance.
Vernon? Don't tell me he's in Cypher or FP.

Vernon walked over to me and tried to hug me but I moved out of the way and avoided him.
"Why are you here?" Vernon questioned.
"None of your business!" I glared at him. I could tell that Namjoon was amused.
"What's funny?" I looked over to Namjoon.
"Nothing," Namjoon smiled.
I had to say something about Cypher or FP. He might kill me if I mention the two names but I need my answers.
I inhaled and exhaled.
"Are you in Cypher? Or FP?" I was straightforward. I glared at Namjoon, I didn't want him to know I was scared so he couldn't take advantage of me.
"How do you know that?" Namjoon said as he walked over to me.
"I guessed, I had a feeling that you were part of it,"

"Namjoon, I found more. They were hiding," Suga said.
I looked behind me, it was the girls. I didn't know what to do, we were all stuck in this mess.

Namjoon scanned me and the others. We just stood there, we didn't want to risk our lives and attack them.

"You're from ARMY? Aren't you?" Me and the girls looked at each other, we were shocked. How does he know about ARMY?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Isn't that Jungkook? Over there?" Nicole whispered to me and pointed to his direction. It was him, I don't want him to see me. Jungkook turned to where I was.

"Eun Min? Why are you here!?" He looked at me, he probably couldn't believe either.
I couldn't speak, my mouth was closed tightly. I kept looking at the ground. I wanted to cry but didn't want to show fear.
"Please talk," Jungkook said.

"I will let all of you off BUT if I see you all of you again spying on us then there will be consequences... agree?" Namjoon stood there looking proud. We all nodded and walked off. Jungkook didn't look elated at all.

We all walked away.
"At least we know who's in Cypher or FP," Krishnelle stated.
I just walked off sulking. Want will happen to Jungkook? I was fearing my relationship with Jungkook instead of fearing Namjoon's threat. Come to think of it I didn't see Mingyu there, I was betting he would be part of Cypher or FP, I don't think he bothered to show up at all.

Mingyu's POV

I saw Eun Min... she was being escorted by Jeonghan to Namjoon. What was she doing here? I questioned myself.

My questions need answers...