Chapter 4 ~ LUNCHTIME

Jungkook's POV

"Yeah. Why not?" I said to him.

I stood up and followed Taehyung and this other guy out of the classroom. I think his name was Jimin? Jimin? Yeah, that's his name.

I looked back into the classroom to see if Eun Min was still there and she was. I really wanted to ask her to join me but it seems like she already has plans to eat with her friends. They were all huddled up together as if they were telling secrets.

I went out the classroom door and closed it. I then looked forward and sighed in disappointment. Taehyung and Jimin looked back at me, they were walking ahead of me.

"Jungkook? You ok? You seem disappointed" Taehyung looked at me worriedly.

"Don't you want to eat lunch with us?" questioned Jimin. I looked at them both.

"Yeah, of course I do" I nodded at them and they smiled at me.

We kept walking and talked to each other about random crap. We then arrived at the cafeteria and queued in the line.

Eun Min's POV 

It was now lunch. 

The girls came up to me and we started to talk about class for some reason. Two guys walked up to Jungkook and asked to join the gang. Gang? The girls looked at me as they also heard. Jungkook said yeah to the guys and started to walk out of the classroom.

"Gang? Did you hear that?" I looked at Katie, she and the others nodded -yes- We all huddled together.

"Do you think Jungkook is in the gang?" Kasia asked.

Jungkook just started school, so that can't be possible that he was already in the gang. However, he could have joined before coming to Bangteen College.

"Hmmmm, I'm not really sure" I leaned on my hand and looked outside, at the clouds, thinking.

We all soon decided to follow them but will try to hide ourselves without making it too obvious.

Jungkook's POV

We soon got our lunch and sat down at a table.

10 minutes passed.

As I was still eating my lunch with Jimin and Taehyung some people sat on the next table. I couldn't see who it was, since my back was facing them. I guess it was a bunch of girls, since they were gossiping about something, probably about Taehyung and Jimin, haha no wonder. I smiled as I looked at Jimin and Taehyung and kept eating.

After a few minutes more guys came and sat down at the table we were on. Oh, it's Namjoon. I didn't recognise the others, they were probably in a different class or grade.

Taehyung stood up and greeted Namjoon and the others. Another greet was followed by Jimin and the others greeted back and sat down to eat.

"Jungkook, this is Yoongi, Jihoon, Seokmin, Joshua and Dino. You know Namjoon since he's in our class" Taehyung said while pointing at each of the guys. They waved at me.
"Hey, nice to meet you!" They all said to me cheerfully.