Chapter 6 ~ CLOSER

Eun Min's POV

I woke up and started with my usual and basic morning routine.

Miss Kim called out to me from downstairs," Eun Min! Breakfast is ready!"

I clipped my hair with the remaining hairpin and promptly ran down the stairs and arrived at the kitchen where Miss Kim was already eating. She gestured at me to sit down.

"So... Do you like him?" Miss Kim suddenly asked me a weird question.

"Excuse me...who?" I looked at her with a perplexed face.

"Jungkook?" Miss Kim said. I choked on a piece of toast.

Miss Kim hurried to me and kept tapping my back.

"J-Jungkook? Uh yeah...I like him, he's my childhood friend" I smiled at her.

"That's not what I meant! Do you like like him, as in love?!" Miss Kim's eyes grew larger, she was desperate for an answer. What do I say? Do I love him? Of course I love him but not in a romantic way.

I shook my head. Miss Kim sighed. Was she satisfied? Did she sigh with relief or disappointment.

Miss Kim's POV

~Sigh~

So she doesn't love him huh? The problem is that she still likes him and that's a problem. I really don't want to do this but it's for your own good Eun Min. I don't want you to end up heartbroken.

Eun Min's POV

I walked out of the house and closed the door behind me. Miss Kim was off work today so I had to walk alone today. I walked through the park. I kept thinking of Jungkook, I can't believe I didn't recognise him but I'm glad he's by my side like before.

Do you love him?

What Miss Kim said kept roaming around in my head.

I actually do....

Ahead of me I saw a familiar figure.

"Oppa!"

Jungkook's POV

"Oppa!"

Oppa?

I turned around and saw Eun Min waving at me. I waved back. Eun Min ran towards me and hugged me tightly. Haha she called me oppa. I couldn't stop smiling. I don't like most girls calling me their oppa because most of them were older than me or I just didn't like it but when Eun Min says it, it doesn't bother me.

"Morning!" she greeted me and she smiled at me. Her smile always brightened my day.

"What should I call you then?" I said to Eun Min.

"Call me anything, I don't mind"

"Minnie! Yeah I'll call you Minnie" I said to Eun Min.

We both walked into school together, my arm was around her shoulders. We were both chatting and laughing. I'm so happy to be with her again.