Chapter 3 ~ CHILDHOOD FRIEND

Eun Min's POV

It was the second day of college. I couldn't wait to see who's in my form class, I wished so hard hoping to have Katie, Lucy, Kasia, Nicole and Krishnelle with me. They are really nice to me, and so I trust them. Throughout high school, I didn't have many friends but now it's different.

I went through my usual daily routine and ate breakfast with Miss Kim. We both talked about the mission we were going to do.

Da-Eun's POV (Miss Kim)

"So today you and your teammates will each try to find clues about the members in these gangs. I will remind you the gang names:
Cypher which I believe, means code or secret writing.
FP which stands for 'Fast Pace'.
They are two different gangs, causing too much trouble for people inside school and outside of school. There are countless of rumours stating that both work together in killings but we are going to see if that's true or not." I explained as Eun Min nodded.

"Are they female, male or both?" Questioned Eun Min.

"Most people proclaimed that they are all male" I answered.

I carried on explaining the mission in more detail to Eun Min. ARMY will have to work together and see who's in these gangs. They will all carefully and secretly watch over each male student, try to find what they have in common whether it was tattoos or clothes. After school they will have to check each of the male students locker and see any other clues that could help.

Eun Min's POV

Miss Kim soon finished her long, detailed discussion of the mission.

Me and Miss Kim walked out of our home and started walking to college. As we arrived we both departed, I went to find my locker and Miss Kim went to get changed into her work clothes. As I was finding my locker I found Katie and she helped me find it.

"Thanks Katie, I'm so glad you're here to help!" I hugged Katie to thank her.

"No probs bestie!" Katie hugged me back and kept walking towards my locker.

As I was putting things in my locker, Katie gave me something that was quite small.

"This is an ear piece that will let you hear me and the others, when you talk, me and the others can also hear you. You should put it on now." Katie said.

I put on the little ear piece. Oooo, this was so cool.

Suddenly, a bunch of girls started to shriek, squeal, scream and shout like crazy. Me and Katie covered our ears and looked to see what was happening. At the other end of the hallway 10 guys were walking like they ruled the place. I rolled my eyes and Katie just bursts out into Fangirl Mode. I looked at the guys again...

"WAIT! WHAT!" I shouted out.

"What's wrong?!" Katie asked me.

I quickly opened my locker and pretended to get stuff out. Was t-that Namjoon!!!!!!

All the fangirling stopped so I closed my locker and turned to Katie. I took a deep breath in and out.