LUCINDA!!!

Kawaii~Chan POV

"KAITLYN GIVE ME BACK THAT POTION" Lucinda~Chan yelled as Kaitlyn~Sama burst the door open.

"NOT IN YOUR DREAMS IM NOT LETTING YOU USE THIS ON TRAVIS!" Kaitlyn~Sama yelled back. Lucinda~Chan tackled Kaitlyn~Sama making her throw it, sending it flying to Zane~Kun's head. There was a big poof and when the puffs of smoke disappeared and Zane was...

"ZANE YOUR A MIEF'WA!" Aphmau~Senpie called out in shock.

"What" Zane~kun saw his tail and Aphmau~Sempie gave him a mirror to show him his ears. Once he saw them he was in more shock.

"EKKKKKKKKK! ZANE~KUN IS A MIEF'WA!" I squealed, jumping up and down. I ran over to Zane~Kun and hugged him, I twined tales with his I was in more shock by what I did. I noticed Aphmau~Senpie glare at me for a second then she calmed down then took the rest of her unknown rage on a cookie by chomping on it.

"Um Kawaii~Chan, can you let go of me." Zane~Kun said wile untwining his tail with mine. I let go of him and a slight blush append on my face then I left as quick as it came. "So Lucinda," He turnd around to see Kaitlyn~Sama and Lucinda~Chan fighting "LUCINDA" He yelled and Lucinda~Chan turned her head to to face Zane~Kun "Okay how long wilts potion last?"

"Erm...I don't know maybe forever" Lucinda~Chan shrugged.

"WHAT YOU MEAN IMMA BE A FREEKN CUTE MIEF'WA THING FOREVER" Zane~Kun exclaimed in shock standing up from the couch. flaring his tale side to side.

"Most likely" Lucinda~Chan states right before getting tackled my Kaitlyn~Sama once again.

"sigh" Zane~Kun let his ears,tail and head fall.

"HAHA" Aphmau~sempie teased

"I DONT NEED TEASING RIGHT NOW LOOK AT THIS!" He raised his tail,ears and head and glared at Aphmau~sempie, Flaring his tail side to side once again, hissing.

"Down boy" Aphmau~Sempie giggled.

"I swear sometimes you make me angry" Zane~Kun relaxed and his tail stopped flaring and it just dropped to the ground. Aphmau~Sempie just smiled.

Zane~Kun sat back down on the couch and took a bite out a cookie.

"Wait I have fangs?" Zane~Kun asked

"Oh yeah, all mief'was have them." I said "there half cats after all" I gestured to his ears.