sleep...

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Zane~Kun and I where the last to come down stairs. every one was waiting for us so they could start the party. Zane~kun needed Kawaii~Chan to help him put on his new tail bow.

"Are you ready yet guys!" Aphmau~sempie yelled

"One second Kawaii~Chan is just helping Zane~Kun!" I yelled.

We waled down stairs. they all started laughing.

"Nice bow Zane" Garoth~Kun said.

"Thats not nice Garoth~Kun, Kawaii~Chan made that bow, Zane~Kun wanted to use it to keep his tail well kept" I argued pricing up my ears and swaying my tail angrily.

Zane~Kun hissed. pricing up his ears and swaying his tail angrily as well.

"Ok, ok sorry don't hurt me" Garoth~Kun squeaked.

~11:34 PM~

Aphmau~Senpie, Aaron~Kun, Travis~Kun, Kaitlyn~Sama, Lucinda~Chan, Jenna~Chan, Dante~Kun and Kawaii~Chan where having a party on the balcony as Zane~kun was sitting on the couch watching us having a blast.

"KEEP IT DOWN" Yelled out a angry neighbour.

"Heh, heh, okay I think its time we go to bed now" Aphmau~Sempie announced as she turned off the music. Zane~Kun and I where walking up the stairs, Zane~Kun had his hands in his pockets, His tail was curled at the tip and his ears where perked. My ears where straight up and my tail was swaying side to side.

"So, Kawaii~Chan was wondering, why do you have that mask and A-cut bang over your eye?" Kawaii~Chan asked, Zane~Kun hesitated.

"Reasons" He said as we enter the room. "I'll on the couch and you can sleep on the bed" I was disappointed when Zane~Kun said we weren't sleeping on the same bed.

"Why docent Zane~Kun what to sleep with Kawaii~Chan?"

"Kawaii~Chan I don't like sleeping with other people" Zane~Kun replied bluntly. Kawaii~Chan was a little cross but Kawaii~Chan understood what Zane~Kun meant.

Zane's POV

I laid on the couch, Kawaii~Chan passed me a blanket and pillow. I closed my eyes, 10 seconds later Kawaii~Chan woke me up.

"Uh, Kawaii~Chan is kinda scared..." She said nervously

"Ugh, what is it Kawaii~Chan?" I said sounding sleepy. I opened my eyes showed to see Kawaii~Chan 3cm away from my face.

"So um, Kawaii~Chan had a really bad dream and now Kawaii~Chan cant sleep any more, so, uh" She paused "uh, Kawaii~Chan wants Zane~Kun to sleep in the bed with her" She finished.

"Uh, what I'm not sleeping with you sorry" I said still

In the end Kawaii~Chan convinced me to sleep with her.

"You stay on your side of the bed I'll stay on mine" Kawaii~Chan nodded

Kawaii~Chan fell asleep almost straight away. So I moved back to the couch. Kawaii~Chan was screaming in her sleep.

Kawaii~Chan POV

"Kawaii~Chan stop yelling!" I heard Zane~Kun yell.

"It was all a dream?" I asked.

"Well of course it was" Zane~Kun looked at me like I was crazy."Oh, so you dating Vlayd~Kun was a dream?" I mumbled.

"Wait, what?" Zane~Kun said.

"No-nothing" I said.

"Um, okay I hope you know you woke me up at 4:38" Zane~Kun said yawning.

"Oh, sorry" I apologised.

Zane~Senpie put his hands in his sweater pockets as he walked out the room. I followed him out. Zane~Senpie walked into the kitchen and open the fridge, Zane~Senpie grabbed out a bottle of water as I sat on the couch and started watching television. I started to watch my little horsies with the episode Pinkie Keen on. Zane~Senpie sat next to me and we watched the show together. A few times Kawaii~Chan Pinkie swears that Zane~Senpie inched the tiniest bit closer to me, and whenever he did Kawaii~Chan blushed a little. After about an hour of watching TV Kawaii~Chan fell asleep, and dreamed, or should Kawaii~Chan say had another nightmare about Zane~Senpie dating Vlyad~Kun.