Magics

Zanes POV

"Hay Aph can I talk to you" I said.

"Yeah sure" Aph said.

"You were in the forest tonight with the rest of the gang weren't you" I said.

"How did you know"

"I sensed someone's presence a voice told me who it was" I said.

"What does that mean" She asked.

"I put a strong barrier magic on that aria and you can only see the person inside the aria if you know magics or are with someone that knows magic, you were with lucinda. To make that barrier when I was only five I cut my ankle to use my blood in the barria that way there is a part of me there to tell me who is in there. In this case it was you" I explained.

"Ok, since when did you know magic?"

"Since I was born you and lucinda are the only people that know.Don't.tell.Garoth."

"Ok" She said as she walked out.

~A week later~

I took Kawaii~Chan to the forest again but I sensed Aphmau following.

"Kawaii~Chan?" I asked

"Yes, Zane~Kun" She said.

"I would ask you to sing with me again but" I said.

"But what Zane~Kun" she asked.

"this. Accio!" I yelled and Aphmau was pulled out of the bush by the spell and she ended up standing in front of us.

"Hay Aphmau care to join us" I said sounding sly.

"Ha ha Zane. I better be off" She said.

Aphmau ran off. I explained to Kawaii~Chan what happened.

2 days later at garoth's house everyone was there except Lucinda

I was sitting on the couch next to Kawaii~Chan, we were talking to Garoth.

"So what are you guys doing today?" Garoth asked.

"Honestly Zane~Kun and Kawaii~Chan don't know" Kawaii~Chan said.

I could sense something in the barrier but who I could not tell. I was concentrating so hard but nothing.

"Baby brother why are you staring?" Garoth asked.

Someone was trying to destroy the barrier a witch. She was casting spells on it so I had to leave. I ran out the door.

"Zane~Kun what's wrong!?" Kawaii~Chan yelled.

I kept running I arrived at the barrier to see lucinda casting spells. My barrier was week I got out my pocketknife and cut myself. I used my blood to strengthen the barrier.

"LUCINDA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled.

"Petrificus Totalus!" I yelled using all my energy causing me to black out.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

I ran after Zane~Kun, when I caught up i saw him and lucinda laying on the floor Zane~Kun was bleeding from his wrist. Lucinda was paralyzed. I called the ambulance.

~Hospital~

Zane~Kun was waking up. Aphmau~Senpie and Garoth~Kun where in Zane~kun's room with me.

"Zane~Kun are you awake" I said as Zane~Kun opened his eyes, I hugged him.

"Kawaii~Chan where is that bastard witch Lucinda!" Zane~Kun said sternly.

"She is over there but you are to week to talk to her now" Aphmau said.

"Aphmau I don't have time for that Brackium Emendo" Zane~Kun said as he got out of the hospital bed.

Zane's POV

"Lucinda why did you do that you nearly killed me? You understand that right" I said.

"That was YOUR barrier?" Lucinda said in shock.

"YES!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry it was just very ominous magic and I needed to see what it was, sorry" She said.

"Well it was my blood, hair, tears and sweat. That mixed in a potion made a soul fragment which I put a barrier spell on" I explained.

"Oh i'm so sorry now can you put me out of my misery?" Lucinda asked.

"Yes fine. Brackium Emendo!" I said as she got out of bed.