The Kiss!?

Zanes POV

"Pinkie Cake darling don't scare poor Flutter Bye" Flarity said, as she patted Flutter Byes back.

I then noticed a weight on my shoulders. I looked to my side and I saw Kawaii~Chan laying her head on my shoulder, her breathing was slow, and she made soft noises every so often. I used my hand to remove a strand of hair from her face, her hair was soft and she looked cute in her sleep.

"GAH! ZANE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? STOP TOUCHING HER HAIR RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at myself in my head as I immediately removed my hand from her face. Blushing the slightest tint of red. She made cute noises in her sleep I had to push past the feeling to kiss her. After an hour of watching my little horsies I was fairly sleepy even though it was now 7:30 I turned off the tv and was about to stand up to go to the room me and Kawaii~Chan are where sharing but I soon remembered that Kawaii~Chan was sleeping on my shoulder. I just lay my head on the armrest on the right side of me and quickly fell asleep.

Kawaii~Chan POV

Kawaii~Chan woke up and looked at the clock, 11:10. Kawaii~Chan woke up a little earlier than she usually does but then Kawaii~Chan noticed that she on Zane~Senpie. Kawaii~Chan then kissed Zane~Kun on the forehead.

"Thankyou Zane~Senpie for letting Kawaii~Chan sleep on you" I whispered, I then heard a click go off but I did not care as I looked at Zane~Senpies relaxed, calm face.

Aphmau's POV

I snickered as I looked at the picture of Kawaii~Chan kissing Zane. "I always knew it, I always did" I said as I walked towards her.

"A-Aphmau~Senpie?" Kawaii~Chan called out in shock.

Zane's POV

I woke up because of a loud scream of surprise. I tilt my head slightly and saw Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau arguing. I put my head back down and pretended to be asleep as I listened to what they were saying.

"UM, APHMAU~SENPIE IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

"Oh, I think I know very well whats going on" Aphmau said in her sassy voice "You kissed Zane on the forehead, yeah i'm pretty sure I know wats going on"

"Kawaii~Chan did what?" I asked myself.

"NO APHMAU~SENPIE! IT'S JUST KAWAII~CHAN WAS THANKING ZANE~KUN BECAUSE HE LET KAWAII~CHAN SLEEP ON HIM" Kawaii~Chan yelled out.

"Yeah right"

"NO ITS THE TRUTH APHMAU~SENPIE"

"Whatever, now I have my OTP" I heard Aphmau Squeal, then she ran upstairs with Kawaii~Chan following.

"APHMAU~SENPIE!" Kawaii~Chan yelled out, quite angry. Once they were both upstairs I got of the couch.

"So" I heard a voice behind me, I turned around and jumped when I saw Garoth.

"GAROTH I SWEAR STOP DOING THAT!" I hissed.

"HEHEHEHEEEEEH!"

"UGH! This is why I like Vylad more than you!" I smacked him with my tail as I stormed out the living room.

"OTP!" Garoth called out to me in his bratty, annoying, fangirly voice.