Love~love paridise

Aphmau's POV

I then ran up into my room and grabbed a 2ft piece of yarn, I ran back downstairs and started to wave it. Kawaii~Chan and Zane saw the piece of string and dropped into a hunter's crouch. They both jumped at the same time but I dodged. They circled around me now Kawaii~Chan was on my left and Zane was on my right. I waved the yarn once more.

"KAWAII~CHAN WILL GET THAT PIECE OF YARN NO MATTER WHAT!" Kawaii~Chan yelled out as she pounced, I dodged Kawaii~Chan collided with Zane. I dropped the string and ran over to them. Zane was against the wall and Kawaii~Chan was being held in his arms. Kawaii~Chan was blushing like crazy so was Zane.

"K-Kawaii~Chan wants to thank Zane~Kun for catching her before she hit the wall"

"Uh, no-no problem Kawaii~Chan" Zane let Kawaii~Chan go.

I had noticed zane could've dodged, but why didn't he? I was asking myself that question until I came to an answer. Zane likes Kawaii~Chan. But then another question came to my mined. Dose Kawaii~Chan Like Zane?

~love love paradise~

After the little tumble Zane ran to his room Kawaii~Chan was just about to leave when Aaron and Dante broke the door down. Garoth, Lucinda, Kaitlyn and Travis where right behind them.

"DANTE YOUR DEAD" Garoth yelled out as Kawaii~Chan and I told him about what had happened.

"I TOLD YOU ALREADY I DID NOTHING TO HER!" Dante yelled out in defence. All of a sudden Zane's room door opened.

"What are you guys yelling about now?" Zane asked. Half angry Half curious. His new cat ears were perked up.

"Dante~Kun was flirting with a girl" Kawaii~Chan explained.

"WAS NOT" Dante yelled out

"Hey guys" I turned around Lucinda and Guy where right behind us.

"Now there is a new rule each room must have one boy and one girl" Guy said in his cheery voice he always has.

"AND I arranged what the pairings are" Lucinda said with a smirk pulling out her phone "Okay first is Aphmau and Aaron in the master room. Travis and Kaitlyn in Kaitlyn's old room. Garoth and I in my old room. Dante in Travis' old room, and that just leaves the two meif'wa.

"Wait WHAT? BUT I WAS SO MUCH MORE CONFORMABLE SLEEPING BY MY SELF" Zane yelled out in shock. "WHY CANT I SWICH WITH DANTE"

"Ohhhhh Zane, don't be so stubborn! I think Kawaii~Chan would be a great roommate for you" I said.

"Come on me guys it will be fine, Lucinda says it will!" Guy said.

"Yeah Zane~Kun, Kawaii~Chan promises not to be much of a burden!" Kawaii~Chan begged, her ears flat and her tail drooped touching the ground. Zane was quiet for a minute then he responded.

"Fine, but you have to keep your tail to your own space!" Zane yelled, his ears tensed and his tail curled at the tip. Garoth and Aphmau giggled a bit. Kawaii~Chan squealed and she hugged Zane.

"HAY GET OFF ME YOU...CAT WOMAN THING!" Zane said in shock but we could all see Zane had a blush on his face evan with his mask on. I saw Kawaii~Chan trying to twin her tail with Zane's but Zane kept moving his tail. Kawaii~Chan finally let go of Zane. every one that had to move went to go pack again. Zane went to go help Kawaii~Chan repack.

Zane's POV

"Sorry for shouting at you earlier Kawaii~Chan" Zane apologised.

"Kawaii~Chan does not mind Zane~Kun" Kawaii~Chan said

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a black little bow like the pink ones Kawaii~Chan uses to keep the fur on her tail from going everywhere like Zane's.

"Kawaii~Chan can I have that black tail bow thats on the table over there?" I asked.

"Yeah sure Zane~Kun" Kawaii~Chan said.