Wedding

Zane's POV ~2 months later~

Kawaii~Chan and I were at home planing things for the wedding. one thing we decided was that we wanted our rings to be a surprise so we asked Aphmau could pick them out and she said yes.

"But Zane~Kun Kawaii~Chan wants to make the cake" Kawaii~Chan whined.

"Kawaii~Chan cant make the cake and I cant be the Priest" I argued.

"Fine but who will and it cant be Michi because were not inviting her" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Travis" I said.

"What" Kawaii~Chan said in shock.

"Remember at Love love paradise Travis got on Eric's bad side because he said something about his cooking. if we get Aph to make really nice strawberry cheese cake he will get back on his good side" I said.

"Yeah that sounds like a plan" Kawaii~Chan said.

I rang Aphmau.

"Hi Zane what is it?" she asked.

"I know you want to make the cake don't you" I said.

"Yeah why?" she asked.

"Kawaii~Chan and I want Travis to make the cake but he will need your help" I explained.

"Why Travis?" she asked.

"Because I want to get him on Eric's good side. If Kaitlyn and Travis do get together I want him to have at least a father in law that likes him" I explained.

"Ill go tell him and Im guessing you want us to make my signature dish" Aph said.

"Yep you've got it bye" I said.

"Bye" Aph said as I hung up.

"Ok Kawaii~Chan we have the cake, rings, venue, Brides maids, ring man and invites organised what else"

"Kawaii~Chan needs a dress and Kaitlyn and aph need dresses to" Kawaii~Chan said.

"and Travis needs a suit" I said.

"What about your suit Zane~Kun" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Don't worry Kawaii~Chan, I already have one" I said.

Aarons POV

It was the big day Aph had been helping out big time. I was sitting in the second row of chairs Zane was up the front with his mask around his neck for a change we were waiting Kawaii~Chan and the girls. About 2 minutes later Kawaii~Chan and the girls arrived. Kawaii~Chan had a pink dress, aphmau had a purple dress and Kaitlyn had a Blue dress. they walked down the aisle Travis then came up and gave them the rings they said there vowels as they put there rings on each other. They then kissed I was fan boy-ing so much. then we went to eat dinner at Olive Garden. I was at a table with Kawaii~Chan, Zane, Aph, Kaitlyn, Travis, Eric and Savanna.

Kaitlyn POV

"So dad what do you think of the cake that Travis made" I said hoping Zane's plane would work.

"Your boyfriend made this sugar pea" My dad said.

"Dad he's not my boyfriend. and yes Travis did make it" I said.

"Wow its really good, so he was joking about what he said at love love paradise" My dad said. I smiled at Travis in relief.

"Yeah of course I was Eric" Travis said.

We all moved to the dance floor Kawaii~Chan and Zane started dancing when the music came on we all joined in I danced with travis and Aphmau danced with Aaron.