Pinkie Cake

Zane's POV

I walked to the roof where I saw lucinda taking a nap, and Travis, Kaitlyn and Kawaii~Chan wading in the baby pool. I sat on the chair next to lucinda. I watched as Travis splashed Kaitlyn with water and then Kaitlyn splashed water back. Suddenly I was splashed with water.

"Come on Zane~Kun! Join the fun!" Kawaii~Chan said, smiling, she splashed a small wave of water on me.

"Kawaii~Chan, you got my singlet wet!" I whined

"Oh, that doesn't matter Zane~Kun" Kawaii~Chan walked over and took my singlet off revealing a tattoo of Pinkie Cakes cutie mark on my upper left hip.

"Ha ha ha" Travis and Kaitlyn Laughed.

"OH NO" I exclaimed. I ran through the house into me and Kawaii~Chan's room. I put my rashy on, every one that saw the blur on my hip ran to the door.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

I saw Zane~Senpies tattoo and ran to our room to see the rest of the gang there.

"Has anyone talked to Zane~Kun?" I asked

"No" Aaron responded

"Well Kawaii~Chan will talk to him first"

I opened the door, sat down on the bed next to him and twined tails with him.

"Zane~Kun we all know that you like ponies stop hiding it"

"Kawaii~Chan thank you but I need some time. Like a lot of time"

"Kawaii~Chan respects that but one last thing. May I see your tattoo"

Zane~Kun showed me his tattoo it was Pinkie Cakes cutie mark with a pink out line.

"If you tell anyone Kawaii~Chan I will hurt you"

As I was getting up I thought. Why did Zane~Kun say he will hurt me instead of kill me?

"So Kawaii~Chan what did he say?" Aphmau~Senpie asked.

"Zane~Kun asked Kawaii~Chan to not tell anybody and Kawaii~Chan respects that"

Aphmau's POV

I walked into Kawaii~Chan and Zane's room and Zane was sitting on the bed.

"Zane I want you to come out your room no one cares about you liking ponies" I said.

"Aphmau just leave if you have a problem with me staying in here!" Zane hissed.

Kawaii~Chan's POV ~Time skip 2 days later~

"Zane~Kun promised Kawaii~Chan that he was going to come out our room today" I told the gang.

"It's so weird without zane around" Aphmau said.

"Yeah... I'll go get him" I said.

I went to go get Zane but he was at the door of our room just standing there waiting for me. All the gang went their ways aaron and and aphmau went on a date but they did not tell Kawaii~Chan where.

"Hay Kawaii~Chan how long have we known each other?"

"About 11 years now. why are you asking?" I replied.

"Well Kawaii~Chan, I wanted to ask you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Zane~Kun asked.

"Of course I will" I responded.

I don't know what made me do it but I kissed him.

"S-S-Sorry" I apologised

"Don't worry I did not mined" Zane~Senpie said

"Let's go to the beach that's on the other side of the island"

"Yeah, Let's go"

Aphmau's POV

Me and aaron where walking to back to the house when we walked past the beach and saw Kawaii~Chan and Zane sitting together holding hands and twining tails.

"Hay aaron look"

"When we get back home shall we ask them the details aph?" aaron asked

"Yeah let's go" I said