The Ring

~2 YEARS LATER~

"Zane hurry up Kawaii~Chan is probably waiting for you at olive garden and drop the mask ok" Aphmau said.

"Ok. Im coming" I said. I put the ring in my pocket.

~AT OLIVE GARDEN~

This will be the first time Kawaii~Chan will see me without my mask.

"Hi Kawaii~Chan" I said.

"Hi Zane~Kun" She said. She hugged me and we twined tails.

AFTER DINNER JUST BEFORE KAITLYN CAME TO PICK KAWAII~CHAN UP.

"Kawaii~Chan there is one thing I want to ask you" I said.

"What is it Zane~Kun" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Will you marry me" I said pulling out a diamond and gold ring.

"Yes of course. but Kawaii~Chan was going to propose to you but I guess I'll gust give you the ring" Kawaii~Chan said as I put the ring on her finger and passing me the other ring. Then she kissed me We Kissed.

"Kawaii~Chan must go Kaitlyn~Sama is here to pick me up" Kawaii~Chan said as I started to walk her to the car.

"Hey kaitlyn may I have a lift. I did not expect Kawaii~Chan to say yes so I was going to camp in the forest like old times" I explained.

"Yeah sure hop in Zane. What did Kawaii~Chan say yes to?" Kaitlyn asked as I hoped in the car.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I proposed to Kawaii~Chan" I said.

"And look at this pretty ring Zane~Senpie gave Kawaii~Chan" Kawaii~Chan budded in.

"Congrats I really did not think you would be the first one out of us to get engaged" Kaitlyn said.

"Heh" I laughed.

~At the girls house~

Kaitlyn's POV

"Aphmau~Senpie Zane~Kun proposed to me and look at the ring" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Congrats Kawaii~Chan" Aphmau said all happy.

"Hay Kawaii~Chan didn't you bye a ring for Zane as well?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told Zane~Senpie and just put it on his finger" Kawaii~Chan said

~At the boys house~

Travis' POV

"Hay Zane what you doing here?" I asked.

"I have to stay here for a couple of nights while my house is getting renovated" Zane said

"So that's why there is a lode of luggage in my room" I said.

"Yep, hey travis do you whant to watch some anime on your TV?" Zane asked.

"Yeah sure, I have some pizza downs stairs" I responded.

We were eating pizza when I noticed a diamond and gold ring on one of Zane's fingers.

"Hay Zane I did not know you liked to wear rings" I said.

"I don't" Zane said.

"Then why are you wearing a ring?" I asked.

"Well I proposed to Kawaii~Chan, and she was going to propose to me so she just told me and put it in my finger" Zane said.

"Oh really congrats I so have to tell the other guys" I said I ran upstairs everyone was asleep.

"HEY GUYS ZANE IS ENGAGED!" I yelled. All the guys got out there rooms.

"What!" Garoth yelled.

"As if!" Dante yelled.

"Hey guys Travis might be telling the truth he has been with Kawaii~Chan for over two years" Laurence said.

"Hay baby brother can I see the ring" Garoth said in his fangirly voice.

"Ugh, fine" I gave him my hand.

"Wow congrats" Dante said.

Zane's POV

They were all fussing over me so I ran out the house and knocked on the girl's door.

"Hay Zane I heard the news congrats what brings you here?" Aphmau asked

"I was staying at the boy's house but they started fangirling so I was wondering if I could stay here the night" I asked.

"Ok, you can sleep with Kawaii~Chan down stairs on a mattress" Aph said.

"Ok" I said.

We set up the mattress and me and Kawaii~Chan went to sleep.