Baby?!

Aphmau's POV

I walked down stairs to get a drink I walked passed Zane and Kawaii~Chan they were sleeping with there tails twined I thought it was so cute so I took a photo.

~8:30~

Zanes POV

I got up but Kawaii~Chan was still sleeping so I just carefully got out of bed.

"Morning Kawaii~Chan" I said then I kissed her on her forehead. I heard I click go off I looked behind and saw Aph.

"Aph I thought we went over this!" I yelled.

"Oh, yeah sorry but it was so cute" Aph said.

"Well you made a promise and you just broke it!" I hissed.

"Sorry, sorry gosh Zane" Aphmau said.

"Hmph" I walked into the kitchen.

I made pancakes for Kaitlyn and aphmau, then salted some raw tuna and put two slices on a plate for me and Kawaii~Chan.

"Zane~Senpie you made the best tuna ever" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

"I'll teach you how I made it one day" I told Kawaii~Chan.

"Yeah!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

Later that day I wanted to ask Kaitlyn something about Kawaii~Chan and my relationship as she is so overprotective.

"What did you want Zane" Kaitlyn said.

"I know you are one of Kawaii~Chan close friends so I wanted to ask you if you have a problem with Kawaii~Chan moving in with me" I asked.

"Thanks for asking Zane I respect that. therefore go ahead ask and Kawaii~Chan" Kaitlyn responded.

"Really, thanks Kaitlyn" I said.

"No problem I know how much Kawaii~Chan means to you" She said.

I smiled and we walked off. Me and Kawaii~Chan where sitting on her bed.

"Kawaii~Chan would you like to move in with me?" I asked.

"R-Really Kawaii~Chan would love to" she said. She hugged me and we twined tails.

"I'll help you pack on Monday next week" I said.

"Ok see you then Zane~Senpie" Kawaii~Chan said.

~2 Day's later~

I was moving into my new house witch was closer to the girls house and big enough for me and Kawaii~Chan.

"Hay Aph" I said a Aph opens the door.

"Hi Zane what did you want" Aph asked

"I was wondering if you could help me move my stuff into my new apartment" I asked.

"Ok I do owe you after the incident at the maid cafe" Aph said.

"Ok come on, but first do you think Kaitlyn would help out as I know she dose not have work today" I asked.

"I think that she will help out, Ill go get her" Aph said.

Aph went to get Kaitlyn and bring her down stairs. we were moving my potion boxes into the basement. I balanced a temporary ageing potion on one of the crates so it would fall on Kaitlyn.

(Crash)

"AHH" Kaitlyn squealed.

We walked downstairs to see a little baby Kaitlyn sitting on the floor.

"Aph I'll look after her, I believe it was just a temporary potion unlike the one she splashed on me" I said.

"But zane she is so cute why cant I look after her" Aph argued.

"If the potion back fires I have potions that I can use besides you have work in five minutes and I love babys. EEEKK" I squealed.

"Fine I better be off then" Aph said.

"Noo you cant do that aphmoo" Kaitlyn said all squeaky.

Aph walked out the door leaving me and baby Kaitlyn in the lounge room.

"Finally sweet sweet revenge" I said.

"I hate you zane!" Kaitlyn squealed.

"Ok Kawaii~Chan is on her way I told her what has happened and were going to look after you ok" I said.

"I know you don't need to tell me!" She yelled.

"Ok I will put my little horses on for you" I said secretly wanting to catchup on some episodes.

"NOOOOO!" She yelled as I turn the TV on.

A couple of minutes later Kaitlyn was asleep so I Brung the rest of the potions upstairs. Kawaii~Chan arrived home she imminently ran over to Kaitlyn and woke her up.

"Kaitlyn~Sama your so Kawaii" Kawaii~Chan squealed half waking Kaitlyn up.

"Mum?" Kaitlyn asked sleepily.

"No silly its Kawaii~Chan" Kawaii~Chan said as I was laughing.

"Oh why did you wake- Oh Im still a baby!" Kaitlyn yelled interrupting herself.

"The potion should where off soon so lets take advantage of this Kawaii~Chan" I said.

"Yeah ill paint her nails you can do her hair" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Im not a doll guys" Kaitlyn said.

"Ok" I said as I took the a hair tie of my wrist.

"Ugh" Kaitlyn sighed.

I started to braid het hair as Kawaii~Chan got some blue nail polish.

"Hay Zane~Senpie you are good at braids it looks so Kawaii" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Thanks I used to Braid my mums hair when I was little" I said.

"Kawaii~Chan could you a bit more carful you got nail polish on me again" Kaitlyn said angrily. I Just laughed.

"What you laughing at Mr, her fingers are so small" Kawaii~Chan argued. I quickly shut my mouth.

"Finally one person that can shut you up" Kaitlyn said.

We had finished Kaitlyn hair and nails she was sitting on my lap and we were all watching my little horses when the potion wearied off we all jumped up in shock. We walked to the girls house with Kaitlyn. We knocked oh the door to be greeted by Aph.

"Hay Kaitlyn I see Zane did your hair" Aphmau said.

"Yeah it was hell" Kaitlyn said. We all laughed.