CHAPTER TWO

1911

1911

IT HAS BEEN TWO years since Camaria, daughter of Apollo, has stayed with the Scamander's. And in those two years she has blossomed into a beautiful, intelligent and kind eleven year old girl.

She has also seen her favorite aunt, Artemis every few months. As for her father Apollo? Hasn't seen him since the day she left Olympus.

But Camaria is somewhat happy with that. She's able to live a normal life in safety with the Scamander's and she wouldn't want it any other way.

Amelia is kind enough to take her in and raise Camaria as her own. While Theseus and Newt treat her like a sister and best friend. Which she has never had, so it was a fun experience for both sides.

And since the day she stayed here, Newt would read her one of his books. Camaria also found out she was this thing called 'dyslexic' which meant that normal sentences for her would look like a broken puzzle. But she is able to read Greek and Latin easily.

And Theseus has grown to be nicer towards her since the first time they met. He always asked questions about Olympus and the Gods asked Goddess there, about their adventures. Camaria would always see glad to say, but each time she begins to miss her family.

But today was a special day for both Newt and Camaria. A special day for Newt because he got accepted into Hogwarts, while today was the day Camaria would finally be able to help Amelia with her hippogriffs.

"What is Hogwarts anyway? Is it some academy?" Camaria asks, in front of Newt as he looked down at his letter.

"Yeah, it's a school for people like Theseus and I, wizards and witches." Newt tries to explain, but he's too in awe with the letter itself.

"I'm happy for you, Newt. You deserve going there." Camaria nods, looking out the window and finds Eos changing the sky into dawn. "I just wish you got the letter at a normal time, like eight instead of five."

"It's okay... oh I can't wait to start here." Newt grins widely.

"What do you want to do there?"

"Learn about magical creatures, like my mum."

Camaria nods for a moment and smiles lightly trying to show that she is happy for Newt, but she is also saddened. When he goes to Hogwarts that means she's left alone. She hated the fact that she was being selfish with this, but she couldn't help it. What if this is how her father felt about her leaving? What if he still feels like that now?