CHAPTER SEVEN

1918

1918

IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS and luckily Camaria and Newt have rekindled their friendship. It was slow though, since both of them didn't know where the hell to start and how comfortable the other was with it. But they were friends once again and that's all that matters.

And as the years went by Theseus has been a hard working Auror for the Ministry and tries to visit every so often. From what Camaria last remembers from one of his recent letters, Theseus has a boyfriend.

Camaria has also seen her dad a lot lately. From him visiting to a simple letter exchange thanks to Hermes. Sometimes she misses Olympus only because of her other aunts and uncles there, and for the old memories they held.

But as well of having amazing and enjoyable moments here, there were some moments that weren't as amazing. Sometimes Camaria would wake up and feel pain in her joints or muscles.

This would cause her to lay in bed a lot or even get a random fever, but it wouldn't mean she was sick. Along with that she would get rashes around her skin, some even on her face, and she'd be forced to cover up because she didn't tell anyone.

It worried her though. She didn't know what was going on with her. Why she would get so tired, get chest pains when she'd take a deep breath, and even she'd lose some hair when she'd would brush her hair.

Camaria knews that Newt thought something was wrong, but she always plays it off as just being tired or staying up too late. But Newt knew better. Everytime he'd ask, she'd change the subject.

But Newt has noticed the small rashes along her skin and how pale she would get sometimes. Even seeing the flash of pain in her eyes when she'd take in a deep breath. He wanted to help her, but Camaria wouldn't let him and that's what frustrated and hurt him the most.

He knew something was wrong with his best friend, but he didn't know what and neither did she.

Camaria was slowly walking down the stairs, trying not to wince with every step she took. The pain in her leg muscles began to hurt again and she didn't like it.

"Hey," Newt came down from behind her and then started helping her down the stairs. "You alright?"

"Yeah, uh-" Camaria cleared her throat before continuing, "just a random pain. It's alright." She smiled slightly, but it didn't follow in her eyes.