CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"WE KNEW EACH OTHER

"WE KNEW EACH OTHER." Camaria blurts out, watching Newt's body freeze.

"We did." Newt replies feebly.

"Then why can't I remember you?" She slowly walks over, her large brown eyes pooling with curiousity.

"I... I don't know." Newt licked his lower lip and glances at Camaria, before turning to Jacob.

"Come on you two." He held open a door to what seems to be a shed. Camaria and Jacob exchanged looks before following after the magizoologist.

Rather quickly both Camaria and Jacob are filled with astonishment with the sight in front of them. The area seemed to be larger than Zeus' room. Sections were split among them as creatures filled the vacant spaces.

The sky above them seemed to be endless, as if they weren't in an actual case. Camaria smiled widely and quickly walked ahead of Jacob, ready to explore the endless expand of land.

She stopped and watched Newt looking up at the sky. He made an umbrella with his wand, almost forgetting that he was a wizard.

"Whatcha looking at?" Camaria walks over to him, ignoring the rain falling on her skin.

"Watch." Newt smiles lightly and points to the sky as a large bird flew down.

Camaria's eyes followed the bird, a large smile on her lips. Another far too familiar pain came into her head, causing her to clutch onto Newt's shoulder for support

"Sorry Tonks, I don't have any more food for you." A younger version of Camaria looked at the hippogriff.

"I hate when that happens..." Camaria mumbles, rubbing her forehead again.

Newt looks over at her, surprised that whatever she saw, he saw. "Do those happen often?"

"More than usual. Suppose to happen at night." She mumbles and looks at the Thunderbird in front of her.

"You saw Tonks. Mum's hippogriff." Newt tries to prey carefully.

"You saw that?" Camaria's eyes widened slightly.

"That's never happened before?"

"Not at all."

"Oh." Newt pursed his lips for a moment and then looked at Frank. "He's the real reason I came to America." He looked over his shoulder and glanced at Jacob and Camaria before looking back at his favorite creature.