CHAPTER TWELVE

CAMARIA WAS LATER INFORMED about the current situation at hand

CAMARIA WAS LATER INFORMED about the current situation at hand. Apperently the man that kissed her, Newt Scamander, has a case full of magical creatures and some happened to be let loose. And the other man, Jacob Kowalski, got bitten by one of Mr. Scamander's creatures.

From what Camaria understands, Tina or properly known as Poppertina, was an Auror for the MACUSA but isn't anymore. And Queenie is her loving yet mischievous sister. Currently she was helping Queenie make hot chocolate and hummed a small melody as she did so.

"So, Camie, may I call you that sugar? Anyway- what's going on between you and Mr. Scamander?" Queenie asks, slightly nudging the demigod's arm teasingly.

"Nothing. I don't know the man." Camaria licked her bottom lip before pursing her lips. "I don't think I do at least."

"Well he seemed to know you. And how's it like by the way? To be a demigod and all?"

"I could ask the same to you, but about being a witch."

A comfortable silence fell over the two until Queenie handed her the tray of hot coco. "You should give this to them."

"Me? Why me?" Camaria slowly took the tray, her eyes flickering between Queenie and the hot chocolate.

"Because it would be a nice gesture. Plus Newt would feel better bout himself after what happened."

"I suppose... fine." Camaria sighed and stood a bit straighter, turning to the door.

"Good luck!" Queenie called out before Camaria entered the room.

The demigod entered the room, chewing on her lower lip. She swore that if she kept chewing on it her lip would fall off. She found Jacob in bed, reading a book and Newt curled up in his bed asleep.

"Queenie and I made you two cocoa." Camaria smiled lightly as she handed Jacob his cup and placed Newt's on the table next to his bed.

"Thank you... Camaria right?" Jacob blew into his cup before taking a small sip, falling in love with the chocolatey drink.

"Yes and you're very welcome, Jacob." She looked over at Newt's still body, feeling a bit guilty for yelling at him earlier.

"I guess this is goodnight then."

Camaria walked over to Jacob and placed a friendly kiss to his cheek. The man blushed furiously and began to drink is hot chocolate quickly. She giggled quietly and then carefully walked over to Newt.

She could tell he was trying his hardest to pretend he was sleeping. Her lips curled into a small smile as she brushed some of his hair away from his forehead. She leaned down and placed a kiss to his forehead and stood up straight again.

Camaria looked over at Jacob who quickly looked back at his book after watching the demigod. She chuckled quietly and then softly brushed her fingers against Newt's cheek before turning away to leave the room.

She felt a tug at her wrists before she could reach the door. Camaria turned back and found Newt up from the bed and his face was slightly flushed.

"Yes, Mr. Scamander? Going to kiss me again?"

"No- I... I'm deeply sorry about that but uh, I-I want to show you to see something." His eyes darted to the floor shyly.

"Oh?" Camaria tilted her head to the side slightly. "What is it?"

"You see... it's not really here, but in there." Newt let go of her wrist and pointed to his brown suitcase.

"Well get with it then." Camaria gestured to the case as Jacob watched the two with a quizzled look.

She watched curiously as Newt opened up his case and began to step inside. He held his hand out for Camaria timidly, worried that she'll reject him after what he did. But surprisingly she took his hand and began to step inside, following down the case.

Newt's fingers found their way to tangle themselves around hers as he lead her into his case. He watched as Camaria looked around the room. Wonder filled her brown eyes as her fingers escaped his and began to look around the room in depth.

Newt nearly forgot about Jacob and quickly went up to get him. Camaria began to wander off inside the case afterwards. She was quite amazed at how a large area could fit inside of a fairly small suitcase.

Her fingers grazed objects that were placed on the desks. Her brown eyes fell upon a book, hidden underneath a pile of plants. 'Peter Pan' was the title. A small smile fell on her lips as she picked up the book.

Her vision started to be slightly blurry and a large amount of pressure came into her forehead.

  "Second to the right, and straight on till morning." A ten year old Newt read, his voice becoming slightly lower as he pretended to read in Peter Pan's voice.

Sat next to him was a ten year old Camaria who was excited to know what was going to happen next. No matter how many times she's heard it, the story never gets old to her.

"I wish Peter Pan was real." Camaria interrupted Newt.

"And why's that?" Newt placed his finger to the point where he stopped and looked over at his friend.

"Because then I could fly! And see another world."

"That's a silly reason."

"Yeah? Well- you look silly." The young girl stuck her tongue out at Newt childishly.

"Mean." Newt pretended to pout, but couldn't fight of the small smile on my lips.

Once Camaria popped back into reality both Newt and Jacob were watching her.

"You uh, okay there Miss. Camaria?" Jacob questioned.

"I'm fine." She mumbled a reply, rubbing her temple and looked over at Newt who quickly looked away.

Now she understood why Newt seemed a bit too excited to see her. They knew each other.

☆☆☆

Quite a short chapter, but at least she knows that they knew each other.