The hierarchy between friends

Have you ever noticed that the street pavements are only wide enough to fit two people comfortably? So how does this effect a group of friend taking a walk down the road or to the shop?

Usually the buddy system is used. This makes it easy for friends to walk together comfortably on a pavement. It also allows each member of the group to have a conversation buddy during the walk. However, if you are in a group of friends with an odd number, you will have a 'lone wolf' in the group.

For the 'lone wolf' life is a constant struggle, they tend to be the one who gets squashed into the wall or pushed off the pavement, constantly moving around trying to be included in the conversation. Their life is unpredictable and they are constantly hoping for the day they move up through the hierarchy.

It is a constant struggle for most of the group all fighting for second place. Why not first you ask? Well the first place is automatically given to the leader of the group, this person shows qualities from the very beginning and gets voted as the leader subconsciously by the other members of the group.

However, on the not so rare occasions within a group of females, the leader of the group could find that they loose there position, although this will only last for a short while, as they will instantly claim their place once everything has settled down. During a fight between the group it is known that the hierarchy will change, this is the chance for the 'lone wolf' to secure a spot further up the hierarchy, causing a new 'lone wolf' to emerge from the group.

The hierarchy between friends is a complicated and unpredictable level of rank. My advice to you is to try your best to secure your spot within your group because as a 'Lone wolf' life is troubling and dangerous. If you are unfortunate enough to be the 'lone wolf' of your group your best chance of survival is for a new member to join giving you a buddy and making your group equal.