When a man does DIY

Never leave a man unsupervised when doing DIY!!!

The man sits in the living room happily watching TV while his woman passes cryptic messaged and hints that she thinks the room could use "sprucing up".

After several days, the woman gives up with her hinting and sits her man down ordering him to "sand the floorboards and paint the room". The man gets to work emptying the room of all the furniture so he has space to work.

He calls his fellow males in search of a sander, as he must use the correct tools for the job, however this well thought out plans are shattered as the sander isn't available for another two days.

Returning to his woman he explains the situation and she encourages him understandingly. They will just have to wait two days.

The Next Day the woman returns home to several bangs and crashes coming from the living room. With apprehension and curiosity, she opens the door to revel her man standing with a sledgehammer in his hand and a large whole in the ceiling. Horrified she asks what he is doing and is answered with the dreaded words "Don't worry, I have a plan!"

Two weeks later and what started as a simple two-day job has escalated into a never-ending construction site. One new window, a new light and five new ceiling boards later and the living room is finally completed. The woman looks around the room happy with the result. Maybe all the trauma and sleepless nights were worth it after all.

The man walked over to his woman seeing how proud she is of his work. She spots the sledge hammer in his hand and he says the dreaded words "Don't you think the kitchen needs work? I have a plan!"

The moral of the story is NEVER leave your man unattended whilst working on your home unless you want to return to a whole in the ceiling.